PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 01:42 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: TF3D Flip Clock Collection - CMYLXGO & C07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee1981 View Post
Great, beautiful collection! Congrats!

It is a newbie question, but i have to ask it:

i use Htc touch hd (480X800) with cooked rom called EnergyRom, which is based on Final Topaz Manila

Here it is the thread about the rom:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=502157

So, can i use your collection on my device?

Thx in advance!
The clock manila files should be the same. I have used these flip clocks on my Rhodium based roms.

-C
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:18 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

CMYLXGO's Stand Up Reflective Clock

Attached Files
File Type: cab CMYLXGOs.Stand.Up.Reflective.Clock.cab (387.2 KB, 682 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cmylxgo; 04-15-2009 at 03:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:37 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

CMYLXGO's Riesling 3D Flip Style Clock

Attached Files
File Type: cab CMYLXGOs.Riesling.3D.Flip.Style.Clock.cab (387.2 KB, 266 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
CMYLXGO's Riesling 3D Flip Style Clock

i really like that clock can you make it dif colors and with the white clock pages (i dotn know what to call it)? and a little biger
Old 05-01-2009, 07:04 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skruff77 View Post
i really like that clock can you make it dif colors and with the white clock pages (i dotn know what to call it)? and a little biger
Most likely not. If i do get some free time I may do it...what colors are you thinking about? Also, this style clock does not look good on the flippers IMHO.

-C
Old 05-04-2009, 04:03 PM
VIP Member

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Most likely not. If i do get some free time I may do it...what colors are you thinking about? Also, this style clock does not look good on the flippers IMHO.

-C
i was thinking about blue. I like blue. but i was thring to think what what blue would look good.

Ya your right about the flippers. they wouldnt look to cool.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:08 PM
VIP Member

Also if i can put one more request in. I have been looking for a blue clock with white flippers. Like lilrico blue clock just with white flippers. lol
Old 05-04-2009, 08:01 PM
VIP Member

ok i found the clock i want ( well a pic of it any way)
Old 05-04-2009, 08:06 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skruff77 View Post
ok i found the clock i want ( well a pic of it any way)
If you link to the full theme I can rip the clock out for you.

-C
Old 05-04-2009, 08:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
If you link to the full theme I can rip the clock out for you.

-C
cool that would be awsome.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks