PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 09:36 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Moon Phases for your Touch Flo 3d Weather Tab

Just a heads up, perhaps I posted this is the wrong forum.

I've created a small script that changes the moon image in the weather tab on the Touch Pro/Diamond, so it's the actual correct moon phase.

It looks like this:

Here's the topic:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56753
Old 02-08-2009, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Dagger969 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Dagger969
Re: Moon Phases for your Touch Flo 3d Weather Tab

pretty neat
Old 02-08-2009, 10:38 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Once again, great work. Im gonna guess ur not getting too many hits since it is so complicated to install

Old 02-08-2009, 11:03 AM
morsus mihi
Threadstarter

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yeah, well that is the nature of mortscript. I guess I could cab it up but its really just a couple of copy actions.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I just look at the moon in weather panel.........

~John
Old 02-08-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sp0nge is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to sp0nge Send a message via MSN to sp0nge Send a message via Yahoo to sp0nge Send a message via Skype™ to sp0nge

That is how I do it as well
-Scott
Old 02-08-2009, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

poopsie is becoming a great contributor

I have to ask, I know I am being ignorant, but why does anyone care what the moon phase is?
Old 02-08-2009, 10:44 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

It is a cool extra
Old 02-12-2009, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

I work in IT and I swear to GOD weird things happen to electronics during a full moon. I have to know the phase it is just habit for me now.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:32 PM
morsus mihi
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopsie View Post
I have to ask, I know I am being ignorant, but why does anyone care what the moon phase is?
For me it was more of a "WHY didn't they do this?" thing

The algorithm is not rocket science.

The effect is nice.

Its at least as valuable as windshield wipers when it rains

And yes, it is nice to know when the full moon is approaching so you can avoid werewolves.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks