PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pocket
Carrier: sprint

jupiter is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 1/17/08 update

might want to change the topic title to 2009
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Re: TF3D HD port 1/17/09 update

Do you have a cab file for just the People and Profiles Tabs? I'm not interested in any of the rest

Old 01-18-2009, 06:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
Do you have a cab file for just the People and Profiles Tabs? I'm not interested in any of the rest
Sorry no, go to the author page the link is in the first post and leave him some feedback and request. I don't think this is on his plate because of all the small issues that have to be worked on.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 01-18-2009, 10:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Im lovin the extras that manilaHD has. I like the additional tabs on the people tab. Thats what got me to try it.
I installed on a fresh flash from the Calku's kitchen without any manila installed at all.

Takes a little bit to load after a soft reset and I dont like the keyboard popping up. But Ill deal with it, its not that annoying.

I looked in the cab file and he has mortscript. Why?? Only says to run manila.exe on startup. I havent tried to remove yet and just put a shortcut in windows\startup.

But what I dont have is the tab customizer. Its just not there, Ive been looking for it for a few days now and up until today I had to idea where it was. I seen a screenshot of the settings tab with it in it but mine is missing. No worries TF3D Config still works just most of the tabs are unknown.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
fat boy calendar fix?

fat boy I read the other day a new clock that enables a fix for calendar appointments http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48780 do not know if it can be put in this rom.

Last edited by dallas contractor; 01-18-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
Im lovin the extras that manilaHD has. I like the additional tabs on the people tab. Thats what got me to try it.
I installed on a fresh flash from the Calku's kitchen without any manila installed at all.

Takes a little bit to load after a soft reset and I dont like the keyboard popping up. But Ill deal with it, its not that annoying.

I looked in the cab file and he has mortscript. Why?? Only says to run manila.exe on startup. I havent tried to remove yet and just put a shortcut in windows\startup.

But what I dont have is the tab customizer. Its just not there, Ive been looking for it for a few days now and up until today I had to idea where it was. I seen a screenshot of the settings tab with it in it but mine is missing. No worries TF3D Config still works just most of the tabs are unknown.
I believe he left out the tab customizer in his last upgrade, so you're not the only one. thanks for the info this will help other.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:33 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: fat boy calendar fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
fat boy I read the other day a new clock that enables a fix for calendar appointments http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48780 do not know if it can be put in this rom.
thanks I am going to check into this!
Old 01-18-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

TheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuffTheDoctor1971 knows their stuff
Re: fat boy calendar fix?

If you install the additional manila tabs that is on his post you lose the new tab organizer. He warns you about that.

quote:
To add call history,calendar,comm manager & sound tab:

install additional tabs.cab
warning this remove the rearrange tool in settings!!
to change tab order use Diamond TF3D Config 0.6.7.
additionnal tab can cause stability problem
Old 01-18-2009, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pocket
Carrier: sprint

jupiter is becoming a great contributor

any idea when the landscape will work for touch pro?
Old 01-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Flashed a new rom today..

Tried to install without mortscript like I said earlier. Doesnt work. Look like it loads then nothing comes up on the screen.

Instead of installing the cabs seperatly I combined the two cabs and loaded it as one. I get the tab organizer but crashes TF3D after I exit. Probably has something to do with combining the two cabs. Oh well Ill continue to use TF3D if I need to move tabs around but I dont think so I edited the 26948339 manila file to move and take out tabs that I dont want so its to my liking when I first install.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks