PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Touchflo 3D cab released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSheep View Post
you have to have WORKING opengl es drivers for this to work. this will not work on vogues, titans or apaches.
For now, but we will see..... They said the same for TF2D!!!!!!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 10-10-2008, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPHONE
Carrier: at&t

tmorris52 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to tmorris52 Send a message via Yahoo to tmorris52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
For now, but we will see..... They said the same for TF2D!!!!!!

LOL yeah I can't argue with tht comment. The only thing we'll have issues with would be WM7 whenever that ever comes out.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work

Yeah im very confident that someone will figure it out for us eventually i have learned that it seems like nothing is totally impossible with our devices. Ex. when tf2d came out it was said to only ever be able to work on htc devices and in 2 days tht had it working on everything.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800

orangedrvodka is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Not looking good...... It does not boot.
hey did you ever get your phone to boot back up? i cant get mine to turn on and the hard reset is doing nothing.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Sprint

unstable357 is a n00b

I just recently downloaded TF2D, and now the TF3D is almost ready.... You guys never seem to stop amazing me.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

88allheeze is a n00b

will the 3d be slower than the 2d... well for the touch?
Old 10-11-2008, 01:28 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

The 3D will *NEVER* work on the Touch or the Mogul unless someone manually cracks the Kaiser DDI.dll to run on OUR devices. Its been said time and time again that our DDI.dll doesn't have the necessary calls to initiate the 3D drivers and the hardware is different enough that just pulling the Kaiser DLL is not enough. Sorry folks, keep dreaming.

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 10-11-2008, 01:40 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
The 3D will *NEVER* work on the Touch or the Mogul unless someone manually cracks the Kaiser DDI.dll to run on OUR devices. Its been said time and time again that our DDI.dll doesn't have the necessary calls to initiate the 3D drivers and the hardware is different enough that just pulling the Kaiser DLL is not enough. Sorry folks, keep dreaming.
I'll quote this one before he edits his post.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 10-11-2008, 11:09 AM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSheep View Post
quote me too. the only way this will be possible is with working video drivers or a tf3d replica thats not truly tf3d. it is a pipe dream for us at this time. though i wish it wasnt.
Quoted
Old 10-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

ill be waiting in the shadows

I <3 Android
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks