PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   TFLO3D Calendar: Always defaults to today? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38040)

JoJoCal19 09-21-2008 12:03 AM

TFLO3D Calendar: Always defaults to today?

I have manually set my calendar to default to month view, however when I click calendar in TFLO3D it opens it up to todays agenda. It does however start in Month view but then will snap immediately to todays view.

I have disabled TFLO3D and then launched my calendar and it will pop up to month view and stay there.

Does anyone know if this is default for TFLO3D to launch calendar in Today view only? Has anyone been able to launch thier calendar in Month view in TFLO3D?

tmz 09-21-2008 12:07 AM

Re: TFLO3D Calendar: Always defaults to today?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoJoCal19 (Post 425702)
I have manually set my calendar to default to month view, however when I click calendar in TFLO3D it opens it up to todays agenda. It does however start in Month view but then will snap immediately to todays view.

I have disabled TFLO3D and then launched my calendar and it will pop up to month view and stay there.

Does anyone know if this is default for TFLO3D to launch calendar in Today view only? Has anyone been able to launch thier calendar in Month view in TFLO3D?

Same thing here.. T M Z

jsnietka 09-21-2008 12:10 AM

I use Pocket Informant and I would like Touch Flo to open that up instead! Anyone know if it can be done?

Apogee 09-21-2008 04:12 AM

Same problem here. Glad you noticed this JoJo.

foxnews 09-21-2008 08:17 AM

This will fix it: Menu>Tools>Options. then set "start in" to month view.

it worked for me.

marklyn 09-21-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxnews (Post 425898)

it worked for me.

It won't 'stick' when I follow the instructions above. The next time I go to calendar, it very briefly opens month view but then opens agenda view. How did you get it to stay on month view?

jmz768 09-29-2008 10:28 PM

Any answer for this yet?

reekolu 09-30-2008 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxnews (Post 425898)

it worked for me.

If it worked for you, then you must have TF3D disabled.

Yes guys, I thought I was the only one this annoyed.

mbord 10-04-2008 10:58 PM

does the samething to me and I have TF3D on.....what else ?

tuffinuf 08-29-2009 10:57 AM

I have 2 of the Alltel Touch Pros and I was able to set them to month view with no problem. However, I kept having troubles with one of the phone's keyboard not working properly. Now that Alltel is now Verizon, they finally gave me a brand new Verizon Touch Pro. Now I can't set it to mounth view and I have it as the same setting as my other Alltel Touch Pro. It will very briefly pop up as the mounth view and then goes to the daily agenda view. It must be the different carriers. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY! Please tell me someone has a fix to this.

Also, does anyone have the Youtube app? Verizon's version does not come loaded with it.