PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 06:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6700
Carrier: Starone

claser0058 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to claser0058
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

guys...........i want to ask all of you: i have HTC Apache with WM5 OS and i want to use this M2D, can this work on my device? if not what should i do to make this work. thanks in advance
Old 03-16-2009, 12:16 AM
azahidi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonTomzer View Post
how can i go about making the bottom and top curtains/bars invisible? i want the text and icons to still be there but i would like to make the bar itself clear... any help would be GREATLY appreciated... also i did search already but i cant find anything solid or up to date... thx yall
Modify these files (in \windows) with any graphic editor (GIMP also works)
hh_fw_tab_bg_fill_new.png - bottom bar slider
hh_fw_title.png - top bar

For transparent slider, see here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=31
Old 03-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond / Blackstone
Carrier: Sprint / ATT

teenum is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
i just installed it on my treo... works good, but how did you get it to fit to the screen like that? on mine, a lot of it is below the screen and i can't get to it...

For some reason no one want to answer this question. I've installed Real VGA and tried both the 96dpi and 124 dpi setting to no avail. Is there something else that is required in order for a screen fill?

Thanks!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: myTouch 3G
Carrier: T-Mo

eklipz3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenum View Post
For some reason no one want to answer this question. I've installed Real VGA and tried both the 96dpi and 124 dpi setting to no avail. Is there something else that is required in order for a screen fill?

Thanks!
Im wondering the samething i got it installed and everything works perfectly except i cant see my slider and tabs at the bottem.. is there a fix for this? i also got real vga installed and its at 96dpi.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Lurker

sabri is a n00b

Hi, i am new to this and i have been trying and downloading so many files and cabs but they dont working.. can some1 pls tell me what all must i download because it seems i downloaded an update but not the actual Touchflo 2D cab and then some just dont work. If some1 can PLS list what i must download with the links and instuctions PLS ... Thanx
Old 04-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: myTouch 3G
Carrier: T-Mo

eklipz3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabri View Post
Hi, i am new to this and i have been trying and downloading so many files and cabs but they dont working.. can some1 pls tell me what all must i download because it seems i downloaded an update but not the actual Touchflo 2D cab and then some just dont work. If some1 can PLS list what i must download with the links and instuctions PLS ... Thanx
Code:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37215
Search around next time man... you'll find you'll get better help searching then coming on and just asking questions... some people would start flaming you for just diving in to asking questions without searching first but im a nice dude so theres your link!.... also dont forget to hit the "thanks" button!
Old 04-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 850
Carrier: Sprint

brownap2 is a n00b

Does it work on Palm 800w? and if it does how can i do the update 14? the .rar file wont open
Old 04-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownap2 View Post
Does it work on Palm 800w? and if it does how can i do the update 14? the .rar file wont open

Search this thread, someone got it running on there Treo, im pretty sure it was the 800w...
Old 04-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800
Carrier: sprint

darklink528 is a n00b

thanks for the backlight fix! it was killing my battery on my mogul XD
Old 06-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

How is the performance of this compared to TF3D on the sprint touch pro?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks