PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 06:30 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper rs View Post
trying to install version 20 but i get an error saying something about not having the necessary permissions. What do i need to do to make this work?
Soft reset and try again

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 11-06-2008, 04:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 Mogul

mpenguin14 is keeping up the good workmpenguin14 is keeping up the good work
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper rs View Post
trying to install version 20 but i get an error saying something about not having the necessary permissions. What do i need to do to make this work?
I think herg posted that on devices that have the cube built in you need to kill biotouch.exe with a task manager before trying to install
Old 11-06-2008, 04:17 PM
N00b

riskyrockwilder is a n00b

is there any way of installing your own things on the home screen of m2d, like on the screen with the clock i would also like to add a few things, or change a few things, is this possible

i love m2d but i have to see it has probably the least functional today/home screen of all the layouts
Old 11-08-2008, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi

Ok just a question...when i tell youtube to download the videos in high quality insidead of fast download, the video moves real slow...it looks better the people talking are in normal speed but the video its self is real slow...is that just how it is when you download the video in high quality or is something wrong?
Old 11-08-2008, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

copper rs is a n00b

Why do I keep losing my contacts?

I'm sure this is listed in the thread somewhere but search is getting me nowhere.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:53 AM
N00b

riskyrockwilder is a n00b

you have to add your contacts to the cube first. open it up, add your 9 contacts and close the cube, then your contacts should automatically be transferred to your people tab.[

quote=copper rs;505945]Why do I keep losing my contacts?

I'm sure this is listed in the thread somewhere but search is getting me nowhere.[/quote]
Old 11-11-2008, 03:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Sulten is just getting started

ok who has a sprint htc touch with 6.0 and no updates which version is most stable from experiment?
Old 11-11-2008, 12:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

wamblej is a n00b

I have read over 600 of the 700 some posts on here... but I am still unsure of one thing. What is the best version of M2d to install on the vogue? m2d test 0.12.5.1.cab came in update 20... is that the M2d i install? Or do I have to back to an older version to get M2d? And then I'm assuming I install the other updates in the order they are numbered after I install M2d, correct? Any other pointers you can give for a first timer installing this?
Old 11-11-2008, 12:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 Mogul

mpenguin14 is keeping up the good workmpenguin14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamblej View Post
I have read over 600 of the 700 some posts on here... but I am still unsure of one thing. What is the best version of M2d to install on the vogue? m2d test 0.12.5.1.cab came in update 20... is that the M2d i install? Or do I have to back to an older version to get M2d? And then I'm assuming I install the other updates in the order they are numbered after I install M2d, correct? Any other pointers you can give for a first timer installing this?
version 20 is the latest and greatest

Install the cabs in the update 20 zip file in the order that they are listed, and AFTER you have them all installed install the Manila 2D cab.

You can skip installing youtube, opera mobile, and Google maps if you DO NOT plan on using those tabs in Manila 2D (everything else is required for basic Manila 2D functionality).

Since your vogue has a cube you will need to kill the biotouch.exe process before you install the Manila2D cab, if you do not kill the process then you will get an error when trying to install the cab. you cna use Dot Freds Task manager to kill it, let me know if you have any issues

after you get Manila 2D up and running you might want to consider installing my Manila 2D customizer, it allows you to tweak Manila 2D a lot and seems to be pretty popular (1000+ downloads a day)

good luck
Old 11-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia 910
Carrier: Verizon

jazaddict is just getting started

Quote:
Install the cabs in the update 20 zip file in the order that they are listed, and AFTER you have them all installed install the Manila 2D cab.
Thanks.....THATS the info I likely missed...disregard the pm

At the risk of sounding whiney & unappreciative....be nice if the update file had either "TFD" or "Manilla" in it....just sayin

Last edited by jazaddict; 11-11-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks