PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37215)

chasedinero 10-01-2008 11:27 AM

Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Hi! I have a sprint vouge and everything installs(1-14) except the last step(15)
says that I dont have permissions can you pls help?

bast525 10-01-2008 01:29 PM

Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Is there any possible way to just install the Camera app w/o installing the entire Manilla 2d?

jethro_static 10-01-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedinero (Post 441476)
Hi! I have a sprint vouge and everything installs(1-14) except the last step(15)
says that I dont have permissions can you pls help?

Which instructions U R following? OK, U do not need to install everything. U just install what U need to make the UI running. Some of it just skins the functions that U have already. Like volume control and com manager. And it's for GSM. U might have an issue uninstalling those coz It overwrites the original files which means U cannot go back after uninstallation. I hope U have a backup of ur system. Well if it works fine. nothing is needed to be replaced or uninstalled.

jethro_static 10-01-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bast525 (Post 441678)
Is there any possible way to just install the Camera app w/o installing the entire Manilla 2d?

U can try. Backup ur system first. If U cannot backup or do not have a backup. I wont try it.

jethro_static 10-01-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JavierM (Post 441108)
im having a problem with the music part when i go to it all it says is searching? it used to play my ringtones now it just stays stuck on searching. sorry if this problem was already posted, if it was where can i find help for this?

Install audio manager. the first post is updated. get it there.

jethro_static 10-01-2008 05:44 PM

update 18 is up. It's only the apps that needed for m2d. U know what to do guys.

88allheeze 10-01-2008 05:59 PM

im having a problem with playing music on standby, it worked the first time i set it up. i had to reinstall manilla, now it doesnt work, i tried removing the code and resets.. no luck, media player works just Not the audioplayer...

jethro_static 10-01-2008 06:06 PM

U mean when the screen is off?

88allheeze 10-01-2008 06:24 PM

when in standby or with the screen off/ Black

jethro_static 10-01-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88allheeze (Post 442127)
when in standby or with the screen off/ Black

There ia an app out there that U can make anything to keep running when the screen is off. U can choose which app U wanna keep running. I just can't remember the name. I have it on my HD. I will upload if I find it ok.