PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sense UI Stock Icons Anyone? (.icos & .pngs)

I'm looking to create my own slider icon set for TF3D and I want to use the stock color Sense UI icons as a starting point. Does anyone know where to find these as .icos or .pngs or how to extract them from Manila files?
Old 01-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey
Re: Sense UI Stock Icons Anyone? (.icos & .pngs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_roey View Post
I'm looking to create my own slider icon set for TF3D and I want to use the stock color Sense UI icons as a starting point. Does anyone know where to find these as .icos or .pngs or how to extract them from Manila files?
Oh I would have to dig out some old saved backups from like a year ago to figure that our, and that is if they would be located in the same place.....
Old 01-13-2010, 01:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_roey View Post
You use cfcgui to extract them from manila. You'll need to learn how to use that tool if you want to make your own slider icon set. Google will find you the thread at xda. I've attached the manila files containing the icons for sense 2.5. Manila is made up of qtc (image files), mode9, and lua (script) files. You'll just extract the images you want to use from sense 2.5 manila files. Then you will find the slider manila files of the version you are running (ie sense 2.1, sense 2.5, manila 1.x, etc.) and replace the images with the ones you extracted.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sense ui icons.zip (466.3 KB, 228 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Threadstarter

jeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good workjeff_roey is keeping up the good work

Thanks mwalt. This is exactly what I was looking for. Already been dabbling with cfc so I think I can figure it out from here.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Look at my webstie (addy in sig).
I have the stock SenseUI slider converted for TF3D all ready to download and install !!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:30 PM
abb
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

abb is a n00b
Smile Re: Sense UI Stock Icons Anyone? (.icos & .pngs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent372 View Post
Look at my webstie (addy in sig).
I have the stock SenseUI slider converted for TF3D all ready to download and install !!!
Hi, I went to your site and everything looked great! I downloaded my preferences but alas, they wouldn't work? I consider myself somewhat of a newbie, any ideas as to what went wrong?

I have the Verizon Touch Pro 2 and I just upgraded to Verizon's 6.5 Pro.
I use HTC Sense. Any suggestions that you might have to make these extras are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

abb
Old 02-02-2010, 12:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by abb View Post
Hi, I went to your site and everything looked great! I downloaded my preferences but alas, they wouldn't work? I consider myself somewhat of a newbie, any ideas as to what went wrong?

I have the Verizon Touch Pro 2 and I just upgraded to Verizon's 6.5 Pro.
I use HTC Sense. Any suggestions that you might have to make these extras are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

abb
What did you download?
Old 07-16-2010, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd
Carrier: alfa

glgl is a n00b

Thank you guys.You are all Perfect.i will soon donatei have htc hd (black stone)i wanted sense ui on my tf3d and i found it in here thats amazing.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Tags
icons, sense ui