PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 09:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

Amamba is keeping up the good workAmamba is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
# of due today tasks ?

I understand that showing tasks in TF3D is one of the oft asked questions. AFAIK the only ways to do it is either via 2nd Today or Cookie mod. 2ndT eats up even more RAM, and Cookie Home Tab doesn't allow smart sorting or filtering, so only the tasks with past due dates - or no dates - show in the list. And there's not much info on due dates.

Ideally, I would like to have a simple icon that shows # of tasks due today, or maybe # of due / # of overdue. That's it. If I see that a task is coming up I'll remember to fire up Tasks application.

Is there any way to do it ? (I did try SPB Mobile Shell but even though it freed up some RAM it felt a bit laggy at times, and I could've sworn my battery was being used up faster).
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks