PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

BuCC WeeT is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Edit HTC Sense 2.5 home tab question..

Is there currently a way to point the HTC Sense music tab to another app? CHTEditor doesn't have an option for "music" in the "applications" section. I'm not trying to change the icon, just the target app when selected.

I'm currently using the T-Mobile HTC HD2 (Leo).. And like many with BIG music collections, I'm a bit tired of the Sense music player's lag when it searches the SD card EVERYTIME at startup. I've done all the file organizing tips, and I've done the startup link tip, but with over 12+ gigs of music it's not helping much. BUT... I've been using an alternative music app called iMulator and it loads SIGNIFICANTLY faster! And for those that like the bigger album art like zune, and ipod touch/iphone, then it's a lot easier on the eyes. Other than A_C's version called "S2P" which is very similar, I haven't seen a better alternative. These 2 apps work WAY better than the Sense player and it would be great if we could get the re-link figured out for the home tab.

Any Suggestions? Thanx in advance for your input.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

BuCC WeeT is a n00b
Re: Edit HTC Sense 2.5 home tab question..

bump...bump...bump...bump...
Old 05-27-2010, 01:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Edit HTC Sense 2.5 home tab question..

I've never had a problem w/ the sense 2.5 music tab, it works just as well as the others. hope I'm wrong but to my knowledge there is no way to replace the sense 2.5 music tab. however, the attached cab will make you music library rebuild automatically right when you restart so you don't have to wait on it when you want to listen to music
Attached Files
File Type: cab music lib rebuild at startup.cab (1.4 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks