PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey
Sense 2.5 Questions

Have a couple of questiosn concerning Sense 2.5.
Looking to see if there's a background for all tabs for Sense 2.5 also the awesome "crystal clock" that has been floating out there for previous versions of TF3D.....
I searched but all I find are the ones for previous TF3D....any help would be greatly appreciated. THanks.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Threadstarter

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Re: Sense 2.5 Questions

Wow 86 views and no info...either is simply doesn't exist or people just don't know where to find them at....oh well.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
Wow 86 views and no info...either is simply doesn't exist or people just don't know where to find them at....oh well.
Of course all of those things exist. You can find many things here or in many of the theme/software forums at xda (blackstone, rhodium, topaz, and leo will all contain sense 2.5 mods for wvga). I have attached a crystal clock cab that I made using the files I cook into my ROM. You can see it in the screenshot below. It should work fine for wvga and uninstall if you don't like it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab mwalt2 sense 2.5 glass clock.cab (31.2 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-28-2010, 08:23 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Of course all of those things exist. You can find many things here or in many of the theme/software forums at xda (blackstone, rhodium, topaz, and leo will all contain sense 2.5 mods for wvga). I have attached a crystal clock cab that I made using the files I cook into my ROM. You can see it in the screenshot below. It should work fine for wvga and uninstall if you don't like it.
Thanks for the post, but it did not for me. I installed and the clock disappeared all together. But my Sense looks different then what you have in the screen show.
The version I have loaded has the program shortcut on the home tab and when you swipe upwards it bring up more of the program shortcuts.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro\ EVO 4G

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff

Quote:
As of right now not many mods. Some transparent mods and one clock is all I found. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102324 These are for vga, not sure about wvga.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbradthomas View Post
As of right now not many mods. Some transparent mods and one clock is all I found. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102324 These are for vga, not sure about wvga.
Thanks
Old 03-01-2010, 12:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Thanks for the post, but it did not for me. I installed and the clock disappeared all together. But my Sense looks different then what you have in the screen show.
The version I have loaded has the program shortcut on the home tab and when you swipe upwards it bring up more of the program shortcuts.
Sorry it didn't work for you. You did not say what version of sense 2.5 you are using. I've used this clock on 2.5.1921 and 2.5.2012 with no problems. The reason your screen is different is because it's wvga. However the clock manila qtc files are not ported to vga, so they should work on either wvga or vga (assuming correct manila version and no conflicting mods installed).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Background for all tabs works. On my Touch Pro, I'm running the latest RootROM with 2.5.2012 and he has background for all tabs loaded by default.

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
Old 03-04-2010, 04:15 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Your using Max Manila? it seems like you are....here you go, this should help a lot.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95858

Help Me Help You
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks