PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > LG Fathom

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom, Palm T|X, MotoQ9c, Jornada 567
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

pizzaboy192 is keeping up the good workpizzaboy192 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192
Re: LG Fathom V6 ROM release thread.

Hi, sorry I've been away since it's currently a week off from school here for Thanksgiving.
That being said, I'm working on updating my site again, hopefully will have it done soon.
The other files that you are looking for are located at: http://pizzaboy192.com/downloads/Fat...RL_ERI_SCR.zip
Hopefully that's what you're looking for.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: windows mobile
Carrier: personal

fernand_11 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hello friends, I would first like to thank him for taking Mangatron this post as helpful for people who bought the LG Pathom. I wanted to check because my phone gets the black screen with HTC. I tell you what I did 1-Download this Android 2.2 Froyo on the link, I removed the file and the folder is 2.2, which I copy and paste on my micro sd. 2 - Under breaststroke extremebat001 kernel, extract the folder, open it, copy the three files and stuck them on the micro sd, replacing the old files (although there is still the old haret, but do not use that). 3 - Done all this I unplug the phone, open the files on the SD card, I click on the file CLRCAD (4 or 5 times), and then open the haret-pre-0.5.3-20100629_092009-QSD8250-ONLY, the small black screen with white letters and then goes to the HTC screen with the letters and then nothing .... Please help me to see what I'm doing wrong and correct it. Of course, thank you very much and a big hug from Argentina, goodbye!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom VS750V7

trysomeothertime is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Pizzaboy192, first of all, thank you for your continued support for the custom ROMs on this device. A couple of months ago I read on your blog that you are abandoning the Fathom for the HTC Trophy - I had the trophy since summer of 2011, and was somewhat dissapointed at the lack of basic features/functions that I got so used to in Windows Mobile. That said, the frustration is understandable, as the Fathom is unfortunately not as reliable as some older Windows Mobile devices (for example, my XV6800 is certainly a lot more consistent, much slower, but much more consistent and reliable in performance).

I was having some problems with this V6 ROM dropping the internet connection - this seems to be a problem with the V7 build. I wanted to flash back to V5 - but I was wondering, could I flash back to V5 using the same method as the custom ROM flashing using LGNPST? Also, where could I get a V5 ROM file? I noticed your website had a V5 flash kit, but the link no longer works. Thanks again for your support!
Old 03-13-2013, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom, Palm T|X, MotoQ9c, Jornada 567
Threadstarter

pizzaboy192 is keeping up the good workpizzaboy192 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192

Hi, I'll check the V5 flash kit links and try to re-upload if possible if they are broken.

You will have to flash differently than LGNPST, as LGNPST doesn't see the V5 file properly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > LG Fathom