PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   LG Fathom (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=292)
-   -   Get Verizon to nag LG to fix the Fathom (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=143435)

pizzaboy192 05-05-2011 12:45 AM

Get Verizon to nag LG to fix the Fathom

I contacted Verizon about whether or not they would be having another Fathom update, I have some news for you.
Verizon will elevate the support tickets to LG if we get enough people who request a fix for the 3g connection dropping issues, along with a patch for removing the Arcsoft problems.
All we need to do is contact Verizon support and tell them what we know is wrong with the V7 update (broken 3G) and the issues with the phone (Arcsoft)

Verizon contact stuff:
@pizzaboy192 We can be reached on twitter @vzwSupport, by email at Set Your Location and by phone at 1-800-922-0204, 6am to 11pm CST *AC

--pizzaboy192

trysomeothertime 05-05-2011 11:20 PM

Re: Get Verizon to nag LG to fix the Fathom

I will do that tonight! This is a wonderful device crippled by 3G connection drops and Arcsoft.

cac2us 05-07-2011 10:49 PM

I believe that L (LOW) G (GRADE), took a bribe from WENE7 PONE or U-PONE.
LG told me to send my fathom to them so they could "FIX" it. Yea Right...
I think I have been banned from their little dictatorship wanabe web site...
If you speak your mind then they will try to punish you more than they already have by shipping shOOt for phones.

I think We The Owners Of The LG Fathom should file a class action law suit against LG for crippling a would have been great device, and VomitRizen Wireless for going along with it. Since they all seem to care more about the bottom line rather than the reason there even is a bottom line..

I must admit that after wasting my early upgrade for my primary line on the Fathom and getting NO help from LG, I became weak and realized that resistance was futile.
Yes I too have become assimilated.

Now my Fathom never drops data (While on Wi-Fi). I think that VomitRizen should change that stupid policy regarding mandatory data package, at least for the Fathom… Since they refuse to support this product…

Now, if there any concerned individuals in this forum that have the legal know how to get this ball rolling, PLEASE, PLEASE chime in…

I too would pray for a kitchen with support for the "Locked Up", "Abandoned LG Fathom...

Possibly a way to boot PartedMagic?

Thank you very much…

cac2us

trysomeothertime 05-12-2011 07:26 PM

They said they passed my information over to LG...we'll see what happens...

pizzaboy192 05-12-2011 08:42 PM

Verizon keeps giving me the runaround...
"We need your account information"
"Get back to us so we can discuss contracts and device replacement"
"We release updates as we get them"
"We have no control over when an update is released"
"We have no update available"
blah blah blah
I'll keep nagging them until I get something useful out of them.