PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > iPhone Apps/Games

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2 games you must play (or die!)

BTW: this thread if renamed to Games you must play would be a nice sticky for this section. We could then consume all the listed games into the first post, listing them as they are talked about. Opinions?

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 04-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
I love the words game! I'm also addicted to Vector Ball

what's your user name on "words"?
Old 04-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ha, i didn't even catch the "with friends" part. I just use the game words for my scrabble cheating haha

I love it to death

The one you're talking about, I just found - courtney1985 is me

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-02-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
ha, i didn't even catch the "with friends" part. I just use the game words for my scrabble cheating haha

I love it to death

The one you're talking about, I just found - courtney1985 is me
cool, I'll hit you up for a game - I'm "funkydog" (don't ask first thing that came to mind)

if you like chess download "chess with friends" too
Old 04-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Great!! Although I got in one game and the guy is soooo slow. It will not let me resign b/c it's not my turn..OMG I'll be here for days, on words with friends. LOL

Games I also like:

10 Pin Shuffle
10 balls 7 cups (NO DIRTY MINDS) ROFL
Monopoly Worldwide
Video Poker
Wheel of Fortune
Tiger Woods
Old 04-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Great!! Although I got in one game and the guy is soooo slow. It will not let me resign b/c it's not my turn..OMG I'll be here for days, on words with friends. LOL

Games I also like:

10 Pin Shuffle
10 balls 7 cups (NO DIRTY MINDS) ROFL
Monopoly Worldwide
Video Poker
Wheel of Fortune
Tiger Woods
I need to check those out. you would also like Peggle I bet
Old 04-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

I see you guys are all posting manly games! ha, sorry to throw the girly ones in there like that

I'll check it out orangekid
Old 04-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Threadstarter

yeah let's man this place up!

download "FaceFighter" its free and you just beat the crap out of someone's face
Old 04-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

sooo. orangekid what do you think about changing the title to Iphone must have games? I'll sticky it if you do and tweet it up on twitter
Old 04-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
sooo. orangekid what do you think about changing the title to Iphone must have games? I'll sticky it if you do and tweet it up on twitter
sounds good to me
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > iPhone Apps/Games