PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > iPad Series

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hopefully htc touch pro
Carrier: metropcs

SeanNoxious is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPad? iSay Useless :bs:

The new lenovo device shits on this so much.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ipad discussion=Ipad section

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 04-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

dear god, ANOTHER IPAD THREAD?!? we get the point, it's not a tablet pc. It's not the second coming (that was lebron) and some people think it's kinda cool.

now where's a mod closer when you need one :S
Old 04-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

haha, I just found this one lingering in another thread so moved it here. I didn't see a need to close it. Everyone has a right to their opinions ya know?
Old 04-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 > Mogul > TP > TP2 > Ego 4G > Evo3D > Evo-ltE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

PhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
dear god, ANOTHER IPAD THREAD?!? we get the point, it's not a tablet pc. It's not the second coming (that was lebron) and some people think it's kinda cool.

now where's a mod closer when you need one :S
id really hate to point this out but the this was posted back in jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
when i show my EVO to iphone users they go wow loook at the big screen
then i go watch this..
i can hold my phone anyway a want and calls dont drop..
Old 04-05-2010, 01:10 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyscoAssassinx View Post
id really hate to point this out but the this was posted back in jan
Ya I didn't notice that, I just saw it was a "new" thread in the iphone section.

How about this. You disregard my rant and I'll disregard your grammar
Old 04-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

I thought I was going to buy one but I put my money into a rocket for summer, I think I will get a lot more use out of it. I really think that this would have just sat on my couch w/out it being "touched."

I think I'm going to wait for the HP Slate to come out and check the reviews on that one before making any decision.

As for the iPhone, well, it sucks in my area because of third party towers. I think I might want to switch back to Sprint ( god help me ) and just sulk.

***anyone want a barely used iPhone???*** j/k
Old 04-05-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducylowycz View Post
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

I thought I was going to buy one but I put my money into a rocket
you bought a rocket??
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

I always try to find 3 good things about a product before I flame it beyond compare
The scrolling on the ipad is flawless (windows be ashamed)
The screen is gorgeous and vibrant
...good build quality (sorry thinking about the time when I got a few mac things and they...sucked worse than *****s in heat)
that said...we all know the negatives, no multitasking, no flash, typing is a nightmare on it (marginally better than windows but not the best), no usb, very little options for syncing with iphone (seriously wth) and a panoply of other things (including my old mantra of balance between work and play)
its a media device through and through, but what escapes me is that people will max out on the 500+ model when at 675 you can get a macbook that's pretty powerful in its own right.
Will the ipad revolutionize? tough to say I htink its a niche market like the macbook air (anyone remember those XD)
one day at a time
Old 04-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Thanks to everyone for their opinions/comments/complaints and suggestions. To each their own opinion and right to freedom of speech.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > iPad Series