PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio HTC
Carrier: verizon

sailorcanfly is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.6.0 [11-Mar-2011]

the best battery span is for Teya 1.4 version. could you please check why the batter life of 1.6 is not as good as in 1.4 . thanks
Old 03-15-2011, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor

Jmart,

Just wondering if you fixed the MS Office sync problem. I cant wait to try, but need to confirm first.

Thanks,
Old 03-15-2011, 10:18 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phone1 View Post
I'm loving this ROM. I am having a problem with receiving MMS videos they show up as a slide show any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
This won't be an easy fix, I went back through every Teya release and it has been this way from the get go (I never get video MMS, so I didn't notice). This is making troubleshooting extremely difficult, I have been on it for the last two days! I will definitely keep working on it and hopefully it will be solved by next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citop View Post
tried 1.5 and 1.6. a couple of questions:
1. handwriting and pinyin input method in 1.6 is missing
2. mms manual configuration instead of using the automatic config.
1. The handwriting is not included in the WWE HTC keyboard, only the CHS version
2. Automatic MMS config only works for Verizon and it should configure itself on first boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_mazur View Post
Well I've tested some aspects of the ROM and here are the issues I found. iManager icon doesn't seem to launch neither does Whip2Snap (which I'm careless about lol). I've sniffed out a poor quality over the bluetooth audio when it comes to hooking up the speakers. I'm hearing static when it comes to playing audio. when phone is in idle, the static is gone. I'll look up further into it.

Also whoever mentioned about My phone... Google it and you'll find the cab available on the microsoft website. If you still have trouble I'll send you a cab or direct link to the site
1. Whip2Snaps shortcut is targeted to the wrong location, it is fixed for the next release. I haven't had a problem opening iManager, however there is a problem with iManagerConfig. This is not an issue with the ROM, but the program itself. The creator knows and is working on it.
2. I don't use bluetooth very often, so I haven't noticed this. I will look into it

================================================== ========

Other things:
1. I have had really good battery life with 1.6.0. Those having poor batt life, please keep an eye on running programs in ArkSwitch. Keep me posted if your battery life still continues to be less than you would expect. Please note: by default, the weather auto download is enabled and backlight is set fairly bright.
2. Third post [Addons] has been updated with the removed packages from 1.6.0.

Teya Updates:
1. I have a new Sys 29017 and I have started cooking with it using a completely new kitchen (I'm loving it!). As soon as I get everything dialed in, I will get Teya 1.7.0 out.
2. Fixed CHT state indicators

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 03-21-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6975
Carrier: tele

citop is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
1. The handwriting is not included in the WWE HTC keyboard, only the CHS version
2. Automatic MMS config only works for Verizon and it should configure itself on first boot.
thanks for your response. i want to know,
1. how to use CHS version keyboard?
2. how to configure MMS manually? for i dont find an entry to do this.
3. is there a mms client program to open mms? seemed mms can not be opened.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache,touch pro,omnia i910,imagio
Carrier: vzw

bonsaicommando is becoming a great contributor

Other things:
1. I have had really good battery life with 1.6.0. Those having poor batt life, please keep an eye on running programs in ArkSwitch. Please keep me posted your battery life continues to be less than you would expect. Please note: be default, the weather auto download is enabled and backlight is set fairly bright.

just because of issuses with battery with 1.5. I made sure I started out with a full battery ...i charged it up...flashed it let it run all customisations then let it charge again to 100, then reset the phone- plugged it in again; it read 93% so i let it charge back to 100 I repeated this cycle again and then it stayed at 99 this is after over an hour of further charging since it originally said 100%. is this battery memory? are we really ever charging our phones all the way.... battery life is sweet gets me through a day and home to charge thats what I need......and I dont think this has been mentioned but the browsers on the past 3 teya roms have given me the best web experience on a winmo device yet= really quite fast thanks again
Old 03-16-2011, 12:40 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
thanks for your response. i want to know,
1. how to use CHS version keyboard?
2. how to configure MMS manually? for i dont find an entry to do this.
3. is there a mms client program to open mms? seemed mms can not be opened.
1. Unfortunately you can't, it is not included in this release. By popular demand, I reverted back to the WWE version.
2. To be honest, I am not sure how to set up messagaing for your carrier. Hopefully there is another Teya rom user that has the same carrier that will help out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsaicommando View Post
Other things:
1. I have had really good battery life with 1.6.0. Those having poor batt life, please keep an eye on running programs in ArkSwitch. Please keep me posted your battery life continues to be less than you would expect. Please note: be default, the weather auto download is enabled and backlight is set fairly bright.

just because of issuses with battery with 1.5. I made sure I started out with a full battery ...i charged it up...flashed it let it run all customisations then let it charge again to 100, then reset the phone- plugged it in again; it read 93% so i let it charge back to 100 I repeated this cycle again and then it stayed at 99 this is after over an hour of further charging since it originally said 100%. is this battery memory? are we really ever charging our phones all the way.... battery life is sweet gets me through a day and home to charge thats what I need......and I dont think this has been mentioned but the browsers on the past 3 teya roms have given me the best web experience on a winmo device yet= really quite fast thanks again
I have noticed this as well, it seems to have always been this way (I think there was actually a thread a long time ago about the lack of battery charge).
This is my routine:
1. Unplug my phone when it is supposedly fully charged (LED will be green)
2. Re-plug; LED is now orange again
3. Once LED is green (usually around 10-15 min) I unplug and re-plug. LED will be orange again
4. Repeat step 3 a few more times

On a side note:
I received a couple donations without screen names, you know who you are and Thank You!! If you don't mind, shoot me a pm so I can thank you directly.

I hope you are all enjoying Teya 1.6.0!

Last edited by jmart518; 03-21-2011 at 03:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

pm_mazur is just getting started

Did anyone try out Teya 1.6 and used yahoo mail? My hotmail account works fine but yahoo has problems connecting
Old 03-16-2011, 02:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6975
Carrier: tele

citop is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
2. To be honest, I am not sure how to set up messagaing for your carrier. Hopefully there is another Teya rom user that has the same carrier that will help out.
I know all the parameters to setup messaging, but can not find out which tool to use to configure it. It seems that the config is automatically done during machine starting up and there is no way to customize afterwards.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

phone1 is a n00b

Thanks for all your hard work it makes using the phone fun again.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache,touch pro,omnia i910,imagio
Carrier: vzw

bonsaicommando is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I know all the parameters to setup messaging, but can not find out which tool to use to configure it. It seems that the config is automatically done during machine starting up and there is no way to customize afterwards.

try this...if you have the settings you should be ok..diff device same os
MMS Settings For T-Mobile HTC HD2 On AT&T Network just exchange w/your mms settings

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development