PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 12:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Metro Pcs

Bobbbie916 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 10.27.2010 StedySoft "FullDeck r.14" ~ CHT 2.0.0 ~ Sense 2.5.2019 ~ COM3

Correct! i am asking if there is a easier way of installing it or is there a cab for just the weather? the weather on my phone is not full screen i wanted this weather cause it is full screen... and i was also wondering if some one could explain it to me STEP BY STEP... in full detail how to install the whole thing if there is not just a weather cab. if i knew someone in my area who could do it i would pay them.. but i cant find anyone.... but thank you for replying... i just have the imagio from verizon flashed to metro.. i dont think sense is on it..

Last edited by Bobbbie916; 11-17-2010 at 01:01 AM. Reason: left some stuff out
Old 11-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] 10.27.2010 StedySoft "FullDeck r.14" ~ CHT 2.0.0 ~ Sense 2.5.2019 ~ COM3

There are several weather applications for windows mobile that are CAB files. SPB Weather is a popular one if you are willing to pay. You can simply google "weather application windows mobile" and find quite a few.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 11-18-2010, 04:23 AM
Lurker

Bobbbie916 is a n00b

ya i know but i dont know anything i MEAN ANYTHING about phones so i dont know what one is better or which one works if there is a file that can mess up my phone... i dont even know if my phone is a WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA ,,Heck i dont even know what that means... lol besides i like this weather and the way it looks i really want full screen... ... thank you again for replying i have searched google and all the mobile forums i can find i just need to be pointed in the right direction.. thank you again
Old 11-18-2010, 04:34 AM
Lurker

Bobbbie916 is a n00b

oh ya one more thing What is "Sense" is it stock on imagio? do i already have it? do i need to get it?
Old 11-18-2010, 05:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

yes, it comes stock on the imagio. its the touch flo sense that loads during boot up, the swipe tabs at the bottom of the screen that you run your finger through to pick stuff like calendar,settings,etc......
Old 11-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Xenovann

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

First impressions and use after flashing:

O-----I like the intro animation, quick, minimal sound and doesnt freeze up oddly like some Ive seen.
X-----A box came up that wont go away: Error: Install \Windows\post_os_config.CAB failed, code=0x80004005
X-----Dont like the rumble when I touch feature, that gets annoying quick when im trying to slide things.
X-----Trying to wipe device for any extra baggage, no device wipe icon, all I can get to is clear storage through the memory icon and the top of the screen is messed up and clicking in the box to put 1234 does not bring up the number key, then when manually clicking the number key, still cant type any numbers in the box
X-----Found clear storage icon, didnt work at first, may have been that window that wont go aways interception

Second impression, after clear storage & reboot:

X-----Dont much like the microsoft Icon wallpaper..
Active sync popped up for no reason, at least its not that error box thing
O-----Sliders fast and icons are very fresh
O-----Love the system & ring volume separation- tested with headphones to check if it had a seperate headphone feature, does not, itd be nice if it did (system & headphones are the same volume, if theyre separate, you dont have a text message chime blasting your ear off)
O-----Music tilt to landslide is the quickest landslide response Ive ever seen in any roms
X-----The title 'Internet' seems messed up and blurry on the top of the screen after sliding to the browser tab (looks fine but then bolds itself after a second)
OX---Checked back on the memory, the top of it is still messed up but I can type it it easily, that error box was the problem (which might have been something left over from my older roms)
-WILL UPDATE-
CURRENT ISSUE: SET MY PHONE TO FACTORY DEFAULT AND DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IT TO ALLOW ME TO ACTIVATE WITH VERIZON: WHEN I TRY TO MAKE A CALL IT SAYS ITS US CELLULAR

Last edited by Xenovann; 11-22-2010 at 04:00 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
X-----A box came up that wont go away: Error: Install \Windows\post_os_config.CAB failed, code=0x80004005
I got that too. I reflashed and that took care of it. I believe in your case doing a hard reset takes care of it too.

Quote:
CURRENT ISSUE: SET MY PHONE TO FACTORY DEFAULT AND DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IT TO ALLOW ME TO ACTIVATE WITH VERIZON: WHEN I TRY TO MAKE A CALL IT SAYS ITS US CELLULAR
Did you dial *228 option 1? That worked for me.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:51 AM
Xenovann

What option do you get? Im familiar with the verizon wireless activation, Ive had 5 phones. I said I wiped and restored to factory default.

*228 gives me no options and says its running a automated roaming list update service, and fails to work.

When trying any other dials i get:
To make a collect call to a mobile phone or landline phone press 1.
To purchase or use an americanroming.com pin with your creditcard press 2.
Other option tells me to dial 411.
----------------------------------------------------------------
More comments on r14:
-------Im not going to talk about the high amount of errors and discrepancy's with Cookies beta 2.0. Theres really no point. The final versions out and that probably has its share of issues too.
X-----Needs a sense reset link/icon
X-----Needs a play playlist option in music
X-----Needs a delete song option in music
X-----Needs a search option for wallpaper to set it from the device/storage (doesnt work under any setting)
X-----Love state indicators, absolutely divine idea, if the battery life% changed to show it was charging then id take it out of the top menu altogether. On second opinion, after charging my battery to 100%, the indicator did not update from 74%, they might need a little work..
O-----Love the look and feel of opera mobile, though I cant use it yet.
/------Start screens a bit congested but I guess it cant be helped with the gobs of good programs on this rom
O------Task manager works well, finally one that programs show up on
X------There is no conformation option when trying to crop a contacts picture (so you cant do it)

Last edited by Xenovann; 11-22-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I get "Welcome to Verizon Wireless programming. To program or activate your phone press 1..... etc"

This may sound like a dumb question but has your phone been flashed to another carrier? Do you have active Verizon Wireless service?
Old 11-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Xenovann

I dont know how that could have happened but apparently it did somehow. You know of the three roms I tryed. The first one that failed that night was the 'very clean' one, couldnt get it to work and unlike the others it loaded but stopped short. I did restore to factory default with that because it wasnt working and I thought I bricked my phone. The first that worked but I noticed I couldnt use verizon with was 'energy standard', and the one Im using now is 'r.14'. Didnt use any cabs. Tryed loading a sprite backup and didnt do anything service wise, cant get on windows myphone though that wouldnt do anything I only backed up my contacts.

I checked with the r.14 to see if restoring my phone to factory default via holding down the 3 keys and selecting the option would do anything and it only wipes the personal data on the device. Same as the app. I dont see how Id loose my phone service that way but Im defiantly picking up another network and not connected to verizon. And tech support says Im right under a verizon tower.

Already called 'tech support' and omg they are idiots. Kept me on the phone for an hour just telling me to take the battery out and put it back in and dial *228. Over and over again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development