PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 07:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jan 06| 21916|29007 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

You need to download and run HSPL first. Then, download the Energy ROM 7zip file and unpack with the latest beta version of 7zip or the latest version of WinRAR. Then run the Imagio_SoftwareUpgrade.exe file. The phone needs to be connected via ActiveSync both times.

Note that your Virus Scanner will give a false positive for the above files. Create a directory and then set your Virus Scanner to NOT scan that directory. Download the HSPL and Energy ROM files into that directory so the exe files are not deleted by the Virus Scan software.

Hope that helps.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:58 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

SQLSamulski is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jan 06| 21916|29007 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Has anyone run into the visual voice not working? I'm getting an error saying it can't get a signal. I'm running the Dec 21st Titanium
Old 01-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQLSamulski View Post
Has anyone run into the visual voice not working? I'm getting an error saying it can't get a signal. I'm running the Dec 21st Titanium
Yeah that's been an issue since way back. Here is a copy and paste of the general fix:

Visual Voice Mail Fix
1. go to (settings), (connections)
2. click the (advanced) tab
3. then click (select networks)
4. click the down arrow on the (connect to the internet should connect
using) and select (My ISP)then click ok.
5. click the (Tasks) tab and click (manage existing connections) under
(My ISP)
6. select (New), enter whatever name you want to call it
7. click next number to dial is (#777)
8. don't type any user info or password just hit finish.
9. Open Opera or IE and try to connect when it tries to connect it will
ask for user and pass info all you want to do is check (Save password)
then hit ok
10. Close out of the internet and start VVM

I don't ever have to do steps 9 and 10 personally and the fix works fine. Hope that helps.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dhstandard22 is a n00b

How do I get the Rom shown in the #3 Post or is it not out yet?
Old 01-24-2011, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

satsun is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Mine has been running for days on 768 perfectly. I upped it to 800ish and had it freeze up so went back to 768. Your mileage may vary of course.
hey can u tell me how to Overclock my processor i didnt see the option natively or am i missing where to look maybe. lemme know thanks
Old 01-26-2011, 05:41 PM
Lurker

countalmaviva is a n00b
Palringo - need old version

Does anyone have a cab for the Palringo version included in the latest Energy ROM (Version 2.5.4)? I allowed it to update to the latest version, and now I have a notification on the today screen that will not dismiss (see photo). If I tap "Dismiss," the notification simply reappears within a second.

I could, of course, do a hard reset, and I need an excuse to learn more about the proper use of th XDA_UC app, but I just don't have the time now. I've received a response from Will at Palringo to change: Settings > Display > and Disable "Show Titlebar Icon," but this does not work for me.

One more thing: ever since I flashed my first Energy Titanium ROM (July 7, 2010), I have had an Opera 9.7 with non-functioning bookmarks. If any of you Imagio users are having the same problem, I finally figured out the fix the other day: HKLM\Software\Opera\Info\UseOperaBookmark --> set value to 1.

Thanks!

PS Yes, I do call my gf "Schnookie."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (87.1 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
hey can u tell me how to Overclock my processor i didnt see the option natively or am i missing where to look maybe. lemme know thanks
I'm using this program:

[APP] WiMoSpeed: [2011-01-27] V1.04 - xda-developers

Install and then run it to set the speed you want and that's it. Once you find a "sweet spot" you can create a shortcut to the program (within the app) that saves in the Program Files\WinMo Speed folder, just copy that to your Windows\Startup folder and it will then be run on startup when you restart the device.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jan 26| 21916|29007 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Any suggestions on how to find the "sweet spot"? Any particular programs to be run? The only thing I am aware of is to endure the phone does not freeze after answering a call. Anything else to test? Thanks!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: Palringo - need old version

Quote:
Originally Posted by countalmaviva View Post
Does anyone have a cab for the Palringo version included in the latest Energy ROM (Version 2.5.4)? I allowed it to update to the latest version, and now I have a notification on the today screen that will not dismiss (see photo). If I tap "Dismiss," the notification simply reappears within a second.

I could, of course, do a hard reset, and I need an excuse to learn more about the proper use of th XDA_UC app, but I just don't have the time now. I've received a response from Will at Palringo to change: Settings > Display > and Disable "Show Titlebar Icon," but this does not work for me.

One more thing: ever since I flashed my first Energy Titanium ROM (July 7, 2010), I have had an Opera 9.7 with non-functioning bookmarks. If any of you Imagio users are having the same problem, I finally figured out the fix the other day: HKLM\Software\Opera\Info\UseOperaBookmark --> set value to 1.

Thanks!

PS Yes, I do call my gf "Schnookie."
here you go...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Palringo_WinMob_v2_5_4.cab (3.17 MB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jan 26| 21916|29007 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
Any suggestions on how to find the "sweet spot"? Any particular programs to be run? The only thing I am aware of is to endure the phone does not freeze after answering a call. Anything else to test? Thanks!
raise the cpu speed one increment at a time, with each increment try using cpu intensive programs and see if your phone freezes or locks up. try programs like your photo album, look through photos/videos, surf the web, play a video game. once you phone locks up or freezes go back one or two increments and that is your "sweet spot", usually this will be somewhere between 710-768mhz...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development