PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Straight Talk

jmh2425 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|July 4| 21916|29022 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

I have tried to load several of the roms and I get error message that says the software has lost connection I get the status bar on the phone and computer but that is it. PLease help
Old 03-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|July 4| 21916|29022 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Have you unlocked your phone using Hard-SPL? You need to do that successfully before you can load non-stock ROMs. If you have, then disconnect the computer from the network, disable the firewall and antivirus and see if you can update the ROM on the phone.

Does the phone connect to the computer using ActiveSync? If you are even unable to get the phone to boot into a ROM anymore, try to get into the bootloader menu (pull the battery, reseat battery, hold volume down button, hold down red power button until you get to the tri-color screen), connect the phone to the computer with the USB cable, and load the stock ROM on it. Once the stock ROM works, you can try loading another ROM.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

BrightPPCGreeKS is a n00b
Time Sync does not work in GSM

NRG:

The time sync to the carrier on either ROM does work in GSM mode. It is always slow and have to manually adjust.

I know you are busy working on HTC Amaze ROM, and may not even come back to Imagio. Is it possible to generate a patch to solve it?

Thanks
Old 04-04-2013, 12:12 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Old thread revived! Doubt anybody uses this relic of a ROM anymore...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 04-06-2013, 06:53 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Your roms were the best back in the day. Curious, what device do you have now?

Old 04-08-2013, 01:31 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I sport a Motorola Razr M now. Still Verizon! But.. I use it with a Tmobile sim card
Old 06-10-2013, 11:51 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!
Carrier: Sprint

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Wow, I haven't even been on PPCGEEKS in years!! I'm usually just around XDA these days. I was just logging in to some of my accounts in the Tapatalk app. I came here an was looking at the last few threads that I had posted in. Man, I LOVED your roms back on the day! Yours and 1 or 2 other devs were the only roms I ran on my WinMo phones!! Are you still cooking roms these days? Certainly wish you were, and for Sprint phones! I was with Verizon for the longest time, but switched to Sprint when the original Evo 4G came out, and never looked back! Went from the Evo 4G to the Evo 3D, then the Evo 4G LTE, and now I'm on the Note 2. Sprint's unlimited data is awesome IF you're in an area where Sprint has good coverage!! A lot of people bash Sprint, but they've really stepped up their game lately! Where I live, about 30 minutes west of Atlanta, Georgia, I get awesome LTE with Sprint!! Only saw Wimax in 1 particular spot, but now my area, and every area surrounding me is blanketed with Sprint LTE!! Best carrier for my location by a long shot!! Verizon is second, with T-Mo and AT&T a VERY distant 3rd and 4th!! My ex had Verizon, and while she did get Verizon LTE at my house, my Sprint LTE was about double her speeds all the time. Every where we went in a 1 hour radius was about the same results too. Anyway, I'm just rambling on now man, lol. Definitely miss the days where I would come on here with my fingers crossed that you had a new update for your rom for me to flash!! You were one of the original devs who really got me hooked on flashing custom roms to my phones! I'm a definite phone junkie now, and root my phones as soon as an exploit is found, and get a new phone once a year at the latest. Now my rooting/flashing obsession has also added Android tablets in to the mix. It's a fun hobby the keeps me it off trouble though! Cars is still a hobby I love too, but doesn't keep me out of trouble, gets me in to trouble me then anything! 10PSI through a air to water cooled Vortech supercharger making 500RWHP (actually to the rear tires, not at the motor. That's over 600HP at the flywheel) will do that though! It's just too much fun at the red lights though!! Lol. Well I'm just rambling on again. It's just been sooooo long since I've posted in one of your threads!! Good times for sure bro!! Hope all is well with you and your loved ones!! Maybe our phone (or tablet) paths will cross again in the future though!! Good seeing ya post on here and knowing that you're still in the phone modding community though!!! Take care bro, Mike

Sent from my White Sprint Note 2 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 07-16-2013, 12:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

supermaxkato is becoming a great contributor

No one has posted a solution to this old question, so I thought I'd ask an expert.
*I know most feel it can't be done, so if that's you then no need to reply.

NRG,
I still want to get my touch pro 2 (running your rom) to have the FM radio that imagio has (also running your rom). In your cooking were you able to discover how imagio enables it?
It seems like it could be in the bluetooth software somewhere, because if you close bttrayce.exe then the radio instantly stops.
I'd pay $100 to get that working!

Thanks for your help with these old phones and your great roms; any reply back from you would be appreciated (I know you have more important things to do)!
Old 08-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Lurker
Carrier: T-Mobile

mistriker is a n00b

I cant get the download to work... can you update the link?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development