PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how do you unlock a ESN?

i have a sprint 6900 that is locked due to the previous owner having a past due bill. some1 told me its possible to unlock the esn, can some1 point me in the right direction? thanks =)
Old 10-30-2009, 06:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: how do you unlock a ESN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
i have a sprint 6900 that is locked due to the previous owner having a past due bill. some1 told me its possible to unlock the esn, can some1 point me in the right direction? thanks =)
Pay the past due or flash to another carrier. Are you looing to activate back to sprint?
PM me and I can give you some other solutions I won't discuss in open forum.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7379)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601
what do u mean by "unlock"? if sprint put a block on the esn in there computers there isnt any thing u can do except keep calling them and see if u can talk someone into taking the block off!!

if u are just trying to get into the programing of the phone (epst) use the msl grabber program! there is one other way to activate but we dont discuss the here

Last edited by Adrianh85; 10-30-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
Pay the past due or flash to another carrier. Are you looing to activate back to sprint?
PM me and I can give you some other solutions I won't discuss in open forum.
I would like to activate it on my sprint account but if that wont work, i could add it to my alltel/verizon account. i def dont want to pay their bill lol.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7379)

what do u mean by "unlock"? if sprint put a block on the esn in there computers there isnt any thing u can do except keep calling them and see if u can talk someone into taking the block off!!

if u are just trying to get into the programing of the phone (epst) use the msl grabber program! there is one other way to activate but we dont discuss the here
Right, the esn is blocked in their computers so i cant add it to my account cause the person i got it from has a past due bill.

Last edited by puff601; 10-30-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: NYB

Old Faithful is just getting started

Cloning ESNs is a severely punished for the reason that it is used by criminals to get free service and tack on the expense on a victim's account.

On the other hand if you are cloning an ESN from a phone you already own and put out of service, that's another story and your actions may be unethical, but IMO, far from criminal: I doubt reactivating the phone illegally would make a difference for the company that suffered the loss, but, of course, it can be argued otherwise. It's your decision.

If after all that you still feel comfortable with it, do your homework and look it up at the mobile files forum. This is as much as I'm willing to say without risking breaching posting rules and jeopardizing this great forum.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey puff did you ever get alltel to accept that foreign ESN
Old 11-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

naah i havent tried. i think i am leaving alltel/verizon since im on a $20/500 min sprint plan. i plan on selling the 6900 and buying a sprint touch pro. any1 want to buy a nice sprint 6900 w/bad esn?

Last edited by puff601; 11-06-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Tags
unlock esn sprint bill