PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   how do you unlock a ESN? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93597)

puff601 10-30-2009 06:18 PM

how do you unlock a ESN?

i have a sprint 6900 that is locked due to the previous owner having a past due bill. some1 told me its possible to unlock the esn, can some1 point me in the right direction? thanks =)

whitey10tc 10-30-2009 06:57 PM

Re: how do you unlock a ESN?

Quote:

Originally Posted by puff601 (Post 1279883)
i have a sprint 6900 that is locked due to the previous owner having a past due bill. some1 told me its possible to unlock the esn, can some1 point me in the right direction? thanks =)

Pay the past due or flash to another carrier. Are you looing to activate back to sprint?
PM me and I can give you some other solutions I won't discuss in open forum.

Adrianh85 10-30-2009 06:58 PM

Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7379)

Quote:

Originally Posted by puff601

what do u mean by "unlock"? if sprint put a block on the esn in there computers there isnt any thing u can do except keep calling them and see if u can talk someone into taking the block off!!

if u are just trying to get into the programing of the phone (epst) use the msl grabber program! there is one other way to activate but we dont discuss the here

puff601 10-30-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitey10tc (Post 1279978)
Pay the past due or flash to another carrier. Are you looing to activate back to sprint?
PM me and I can give you some other solutions I won't discuss in open forum.

I would like to activate it on my sprint account but if that wont work, i could add it to my alltel/verizon account. i def dont want to pay their bill lol.

puff601 10-30-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrianh85 (Post 1279980)
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7379)

what do u mean by "unlock"? if sprint put a block on the esn in there computers there isnt any thing u can do except keep calling them and see if u can talk someone into taking the block off!!

if u are just trying to get into the programing of the phone (epst) use the msl grabber program! there is one other way to activate but we dont discuss the here

Right, the esn is blocked in their computers so i cant add it to my account cause the person i got it from has a past due bill.

Old Faithful 11-06-2009 05:03 PM

Cloning ESNs is a severely punished for the reason that it is used by criminals to get free service and tack on the expense on a victim's account.

On the other hand if you are cloning an ESN from a phone you already own and put out of service, that's another story and your actions may be unethical, but IMO, far from criminal: I doubt reactivating the phone illegally would make a difference for the company that suffered the loss, but, of course, it can be argued otherwise. It's your decision.

If after all that you still feel comfortable with it, do your homework and look it up at the mobile files forum. This is as much as I'm willing to say without risking breaching posting rules and jeopardizing this great forum.

whitey10tc 11-06-2009 10:13 PM

Hey puff did you ever get alltel to accept that foreign ESN

puff601 11-06-2009 10:44 PM

naah i havent tried. i think i am leaving alltel/verizon since im on a $20/500 min sprint plan. i plan on selling the 6900 and buying a sprint touch pro. any1 want to buy a nice sprint 6900 w/bad esn?