PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch 6900
Carrier: metropcs

daveb272 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vogue and web problems

I have the htc vogue flashed on metro. Talk and text is working fine after i had to reload the prl again. i followed directions to a T. I adjusted settings and i can get my mail and messenger, but no web. i even copied the dummy file htc_cm_gaurdian file to the windows folder. sprint still pops up as first connection, and then metro said username and password incorrect, when i know i triple checked it. I am using the newest sprint rom, and would like to avoid installing a cooked rom, due to issues that i cant work around. Any ideas?

Edit: I did a soft reset and now it says dns error only. My sprint pcs connection is not on the list anymore, thats great, Just dealing with the dns error.

Last edited by daveb272; 09-07-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Vogue and web problems

Have you tried contacting your carriers tech support? I'm pretty sure if you contact them and tell them what device you have they can probably tell you what to check as far as what settings should be entered into data settings. There should be an 800 number you can call for metro and they should be able to help you troubleshoot. The help should be free of charge. Just be super nice when you call and they will have to get you taken care of. Good Luck !!
Old 09-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch 6900
Carrier: metropcs
Threadstarter

daveb272 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Vogue and web problems

A soft reset was all i needed to do. thanks everybody for the post's and the help.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue