PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GPS for cricket service

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkopalek View Post
Yeah OTA fail, big time. Cricket doesn't have a good reason for me, as to why. I've flashed other phones, and helped others move WinMo phones to cricket. Just no luck here.

I tried, literally, every Cricket .PRL in the Corolada database, and every other one I could find that seemed like others had success.

The phone receives texts, mirrored with the old phone that was using the service (if you turn on the old samsung qualcomm, you get the texts, just like the HTC), and if both phones are turned on, the call goes to the HTC, strangely. But calling out gives you the fast-busy signal.

I'm about to flash my old LG EnV, extract the PRL with LG Tools, then move the .prl to the HTC, turn it on, and hopefully not need to *228. 38599 and 38699 are newer than 38199, but you mentioned 38199 in one of your posts, so I decided to ask.

Was that a c/p from another post? If so, I'd quickly seek the OP to find it!

Thanks for your help anyway. It's really appreciated.

**edit***

This is the post where you have it listed: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...20&postcount=8
It's post #8 in this thread. I've been trying to Google hunt for where it came from. I'd love to find who has that PRL!
A couple of suggestions
1st change the following in EPST
CDMA setting
EVRC enabled = enable
Home page = EVRC
Home Orig = EVRC
Roam Orig = EVRC
The above should take care of the fast busy signal.

Double check that you have everything correct in EPST
MIN
MDN
MSID

SID
NID

I didn't actually have the PRL in that post I was only giving an example. But if I locate it I'll post it for ya. and yes it does exist.
Also where are you located again.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GPS for cricket service

Give these a try they are some old and new PRL's.

http://dc181.4shared.com/download/23...icket_PRLs.rar
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue