PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

itsdajazz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Error

I have the HTC Touch. Every time I try to save a pic I get an error message saying "unable to save file". I had no problem with the older version but had to get a replacement and they gave me the 6.1 version. Any idea why I get this message.( I have plenty of memory space)
Thanks.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Error

When you say "save a pic" do you mean from an email or your tying to download from a site or what? Please be more specific and maybe we can help. Make sure you are trying to save the right file types. Those would be .bmp, .jpeg, or .png. Hope that helps.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

itsdajazz is a n00b

A jpeg file. Like a pic on a website. i could press and hold the screen on the pic and a menu comes up "save as". When i select the save as then it says unable to save file. But sometimes if I refresh it, it MIGHT let me save the pic. Weird.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Well you may just have to try to find downloadable versions of these pictures. Some of these pctures are protected meaning they are copyrighted or trademarked and not free. Maybe that is why you can't just save them. If you are trying to save or download pictures for wallpapers I did come across an app on www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi that will supposedly allow you to click on photos and somehow make those photos become your wallpaper. Sorry but I can't remember the name though. There are lots of themes available as well and you may be able to find something that you like. Good Luck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

itsdajazz is a n00b

Thanks!!!!!
Closed Thread