PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How much is your phone worth?

I've been on Craigslist the last few days looking for a Touch to have as a back-up to my Diamond, but can't seem to decide on what might be a good deal. So I ask you. If you were going to sell your phone, how much would you list it for?

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 04-30-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

zplit is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to zplit Send a message via MSN to zplit Send a message via Yahoo to zplit
Re: How much is your phone worth?

well man if the phone is new ill say from $380 to $400
think about it just the phone on sprint is about $579
Old 04-30-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch CDMA
Carrier: verizon

thejacer is just getting started

i'd say 250-300. its been dropped a couple of times but the screen has always had a protector and the drops havent left any serious damage.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue, HTC 5800, Touch it like a Pro!
Carrier: Verizon

shadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
I've been on Craigslist the last few days looking for a Touch to have as a back-up to my Diamond, but can't seem to decide on what might be a good deal. So I ask you. If you were going to sell your phone, how much would you list it for?
Im looking to sell my Touch if youre interested 250$

***ZEBRAPPC***

zebra cases are for L337 pimps.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfender42 View Post
Im looking to sell my Touch if youre interested 250$
Thanks Shadow, but I currently have a deal for a Touch w/ a 2 gig sd card plus $50 for my 2nd gen 8gb Ipod touch..we will see where this goes. You guys think this is a good deal?
Old 05-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks Shadow, but I currently have a deal for a Touch w/ a 2 gig sd card plus $50 for my 2nd gen 8gb Ipod touch..we will see where this goes. You guys think this is a good deal?
Personally that sounds like dude is getting over on you to get an iPod touch.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Personally that sounds like dude is getting over on you to get an iPod touch.
I ended up buying a Touch for $75. Nice shape, in the box with everything. Seemed like a fair shake to me.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I ended up buying a Touch for $75. Nice shape, in the box with everything. Seemed like a fair shake to me.
Well if it seems fair to you then by all means... Just stating my 2 cents is all. I personally dont think that was a fair deal. I feel my iPod Touch is worth incredibly more than my HTC Touch.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Well if it seems fair to you then by all means... Just stating my 2 cents is all. I personally dont think that was a fair deal. I feel my iPod Touch is worth incredibly more than my HTC Touch.
I still have the ipod. I bought the phone for $75 cash. Nothing more.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Banned User

Quote:
I still have the ipod. I bought the phone for $75 cash. Nothing more.
Now that's a deal! I'm trying to find Diamond on craigslist for around $200, but everytime I find one it's already sold.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue