PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon vx 6900
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

BudVen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Kurssel XV 6900 Leather Case Recomendation

Anyone have any experience with this leather case from Krussell? I am looking for a leather belt case for my phone. I normally carry it in my pocket but during this
summer I will probably want a leather case and carry it on my belt. Thanks for any recommendations!

Here are some other cases I have considered.

Just looking for some recommendations from people who really like their case.

Thanks!

Last edited by BudVen; 04-17-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Kurssel XV 6900 Leather Case Recomendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudVen View Post
Anyone have any experience with this leather case from Krussell? I am looking for a leather belt case for my phone. I normally carry it in my pocket but during this
summer I will probably want a leather case and carry it on my belt. Thanks for any recommendations!

Here are some other cases I have considered.

Just looking for some recommendations from people who really like their case.

Thanks!

Personally Ive been quite happy with the stock case from HTC that comes with the phone

Ive never had much luck with swivel clips (tried 3 so far) and as in my job (IT Desktop Tech) usually for corporations there are alot of times I have to retrieve the PC from under or behind a desk and the swivel ends up being a break point when I forget to turn it sideways or it catches on something and pulls away usually breaking the swivel or the attached clip

The stock case is a simply belt slide that I dont have to worry about turning or breaking off at a plastic connector and Ive had mine for over a year and hardly any wear or tear or any issues whatsoever

Just my thoughts, they look nice but with a swivel clip I would pass

Detroit Doug

Old 04-17-2009, 01:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon vx 6900
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

BudVen is a n00b

Thanks Doug,

My phone is from Verizon and only came with a sleeve; no clip. You can only carry it in your pocket that is why I am looking for some kind of case. I agree with you on the clip and that is one of my concerns.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudVen View Post
Thanks Doug,

My phone is from Verizon and only came with a sleeve; no clip. You can only carry it in your pocket that is why I am looking for some kind of case. I agree with you on the clip and that is one of my concerns.

OK, just in case you havent seen it here is a link and a picture of it...

LINK PICTURE

If nothing else, if you have some local B&M locations near you (Sprint for instance) head in there and check one out yourself

Detroit Doug

PS If you do decide on a case like that, just a heads up - make sure you put the phone in with screen facing you -there are some reports of darkned spots from the pressure of the magnet that holds it closed but Ive had mine over a year and no issues with that so I cant be sure on its accuracy

Last edited by detroit_doug; 04-17-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue