PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6900
Carrier: Verizon

chronodrago is keeping up the good workchronodrago is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
problem with htc album

hey guys, im running my own cooked version of 6.5 and i was really hoping i could use htc album to use videos and images. the problem is i keep getting a "No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection" with videos and also the htc album does not remember my favorite folder. it remembers it in the registry entry, but it will never actually open up the program to that folder, it always shows my pictures and i find it a hassle of having to navigate to it EVERYTIME.
anyone know of a fix for these two problems? the video codec problem ive been having on and off since 6.1....
Old 04-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: problem with htc album

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronodrago View Post
hey guys, im running my own cooked version of 6.5 and i was really hoping i could use htc album to use videos and images. the problem is i keep getting a "No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection" with videos and also the htc album does not remember my favorite folder. it remembers it in the registry entry, but it will never actually open up the program to that folder, it always shows my pictures and i find it a hassle of having to navigate to it EVERYTIME.
anyone know of a fix for these two problems? the video codec problem ive been having on and off since 6.1....
Check post #140,it might work.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=60512&page=14

Last edited by vin255764; 04-08-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

thanks, ill try that when i get home. what about the favorite album? the problem seems soley in wm6.5 and i have tried multiple album oems. is there like some code i can put after the applicatiom call that will automatically select that folder like you can do with the pixtures&video application?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
thanks, ill try that when i get home. what about the favorite album? the problem seems soley in wm6.5 and i have tried multiple album oems. is there like some code i can put after the applicatiom call that will automatically select that folder like you can do with the pixtures&video application?
Yep, "set album as favorite" not working in 6.5 which makes htc album is useless.6.5 album supports all videos for me....I will test 1 more album,let you know.
EDIT:tested 2 albums (P & L view),"set album as favorite" not working.

Last edited by vin255764; 04-08-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

is there anyway for the application to call on that registry entry, like as a paramter for htc album.exe? thats how I get the photos and videos app to be directed to the DCIM folder, is there a way to do that with htc album or a way for it to look at a certain reg key when launched?

p.s.. the different htc album didnt fix the codec problem i seem to be having. its really weird cause it only seems to happen later on after using my build. sometimes right after a fresh install, but usually not. and TCMP is always able to play the videos.....iono whats wrong.

Last edited by chronodrago; 04-09-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sooo i think i have narrowed the error down to a few dlls that were deleted when i ran pocket mechanic, although which dll i am not sure at all....ill get back to you all on that.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Lurker

NemesisEnforcer is a n00b

Quote:
hey guys, im running my own cooked version of 6.5 and i was really hoping i could use htc album to use videos and images. the problem is i keep getting a "No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection"
hello!Did you ever found a solution to the problem above,I have been having the same problem and have Google search with no success,thx!
Old 04-28-2009, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisEnforcer View Post
hello!Did you ever found a solution to the problem above,I have been having the same problem and have Google search with no success,thx!
Yeah I did, it seems to be an error caused by pocketmechanic when you do the clean registry during which it deletes like maybe 100 keys or something like that? granted the phone seems a bit faster, it also deletes something that seems to control video playback. Im not sure as to which ones it deleted that is/are the problem, but my solution was just hard reset and then not running pocketmechanic. skvtools works perfectly fine so iono what went wrong.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue