PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moto mpx 220>tmobile mda>6900 nfsfan 6.5>htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw

ruthlessbeatle is keeping up the good workruthlessbeatle is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ruthlessbeatle
xv6900 going back to stock rom usb only?

i have custom rom and due to the new verizon ip or whatever they changed i no longer have gps (had it for 3 day a few weeks ago) so iv done pretty much everything under the sun but going back to stock wm 6.0 rom (gps messes up going vzw 6.1 to custom rom) so my question is can i go back to stock rom WITHOUT using a sd card? if so can someone please post a link? iv read a few things and im a bit confuse about it so any help will be great! thank you.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: xv6900 going back to stock rom usb only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessbeatle View Post
i have custom rom and due to the new verizon ip or whatever they changed i no longer have gps (had it for 3 day a few weeks ago) so iv done pretty much everything under the sun but going back to stock wm 6.0 rom (gps messes up going vzw 6.1 to custom rom) so my question is can i go back to stock rom WITHOUT using a sd card? if so can someone please post a link? iv read a few things and im a bit confuse about it so any help will be great! thank you.
Have you tried to edit the registry and add these values?

HKLM\Software\HTC\SUPL AGPS\EnableAGPS = 1
HKLM\Software\HTC\SUPL AGPS\GPSMode = 4
HKLM\Software\HTC\SUPL AGPS\ServerIP = 216.198.139.92
HKLM\Software\HTC\SUPL AGPS\ServerPort = 8889

Those are the settings for verizon GPS
More info in this post if you havent read it yet http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=214

As for going back to a stock ROM, are you using Activesync or WMDC on your PC to sync your data? either way, just connect your phone to your PC, wait until connected and synched and then doubleclick the ROM you want to use from the manufacture (should be a exe file)

The "update" process should begin, just follow the steps and go to town

Detroit Doug

Last edited by detroit_doug; 04-02-2009 at 03:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moto mpx 220>tmobile mda>6900 nfsfan 6.5>htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw
Threadstarter

ruthlessbeatle is keeping up the good workruthlessbeatle is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ruthlessbeatle
Re: xv6900 going back to stock rom usb only?

well i went thru all the stuff i have a dumped nbh file and it ruu. i did the whole thing and my phone stopped working went to the black htc screen so i want to bootloader and went back to omjs rom. do i need to go back to the stock spl first og .40 i think?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue