PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 02:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: verizon

infamousj012 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to infamousj012
Exclamation heh i think it's fried..

okay so heres the deal, i've had it for awhile.. just recently got into the whole modding.. which eventually led to flashing.. when i was using throttle launcher, my phone worked fine for about two weeks, then my phone got locked on "my information" when you first start up[i have the option enabled] aka when you enter your pw on start up, so i had to hard reset the phone.

well i figured since i was doing that i might-as-well flash the rom and see what i can do..
first ten tries just frustrated me because it would freeze when it was loading or, it was a rom for a specific carrier and considering i can't get any flash to work, generally the one to make it unlocked didn't..

ANYWAYS to keep a long[sorry] story long, my phone is now stuck @ htc loading screen, right after it gives me my specs, it freezea on the black "htc smart mobility" screen with the logo.

IVE TRIED HARD RESET;; so can you help anyone PLEASE.

Old 03-24-2009, 03:03 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Re: heh i think it's fried..

Did you unlock it?

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

Its been a while since I had a touch, but did you try putting it into bootloader (I think its power, camera, and reset) and then loading the stock rom and starting over?

[
Old 03-24-2009, 03:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

in reference to the 'unlocking' comment, i did try to, but when i tried it said it loaded [cokes] unlock, but when i tried to flash it, it came up with the default rom so i avoided doing that and started searching for sprint friendly d/l.. then this happened..

and no i haven't tried that, i have heard that you can hold the camera button and press power but i didn't know you could hit reset and it do something.. say this works; how do i actually install the original rom or is it loaded in my phone[considering hard reset is just like reloading factory def.]

**EDIT** okay i started to do that, and the tri-color screen came up and said i have coke's 2.31 installed and serial beneath it, could this be good as in it actually flashed, and my phone just froze so when i restarted it had nothing to work with? i hope?
it's on that tri-color screen.

Last edited by infamousj012; 03-24-2009 at 03:28 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

heh i fixed it, thanks for the help though you guys.. had to burn one like towlie to remember *starts playing funky-town on keypad of touch 6900 :]*
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue