PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What is wrong with Cricket users?
Nothing but getto poor people use Cricket! 1 10.00%
I have no issues with Cricket users. 4 40.00%
I don't know any answers to Cricket questions so I don't post. 4 40.00%
I just don't feel like helping them. 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant
Carrier: The PhoneStop Store

fresnogamer is keeping up the good workfresnogamer is keeping up the good workfresnogamer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Why not help Cricket users?

I have come to a finding here at PPCGEEKS. When you are a Sprint user, a Verizon user, or any other user...PPCGEEKS are willing to help. When you are a Cricket user...you are stunned like a leper. Why is that?

Sprint 6700(Kitchen ROM)>Sprint 6900(WDM 1.6 Clean)>Cricket 6950
Old 02-12-2009, 11:54 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Why not help Cricket users?

IDK anything about cricket

Old 02-13-2009, 12:54 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know a few cricket users and there service is just as good as my Verizon & sprint service .and this crap about there users being ghetto is stereotypical bull . THIS TYPE OF THREAD NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:57 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

the first time i heard of cricket was here. who are they?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

apollooff320 is a n00b

Cricket is for ghetto ppl? damn news to me. I know ghetto ppl with Sprint and Verizon phones.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:07 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Well, personally you should never undermind any human being in any open forum at all, and let alone a poll? C'mon, do you know how many people are going to put a giant target on your back and come through with torches for ya for using something as demoralizing to "peoples'" feelings anywhere? The only reason I should have a right to make a stand and take this personally is because I work with alot of less fortunate people, which include women with children and children with children. And the final note is just because you are ignorant doesn't mean that you are necessarily dumb. I don't ever want to see anything as derogatory to the people I look out for at my job for example as well as the fact that you take this as a learning experience for the fact that I'll close this thread for your protection from the minoroties of the greater community here (including myself).
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue