PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 04:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3_Unknown-785.nb

Does anyone know if 3_Unknown-785.nb is the extended ROM or the Radio? I am using Dutty's tool to split the stock rom. Everything is perfect except I am unsure if this is Radio ROM or the Extended ROM. I dont want to take the chance of screwing up and flashing the radio in the extended ROM or the extended ROM into the radio.

The file size is 11,392KB. The exact file name is 3_Unknown-785.nb

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 11-29-2008, 04:18 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 3_Unknown-785.nb

Is it not 3_Unknown-785.nbh ?the "h" being whats missing
Old 11-29-2008, 04:23 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
Is it not 3_Unknown-785.nbh ?the "h" being whats missing
Thanks but you don't understand what I am doing. I'm not talking about NBH files. I am talking about NB files. Its what an NBH file is made of.

Trust me ;c)

Thanks for trying to help though!
Old 11-29-2008, 09:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Thanks but you don't understand what I am doing. I'm not talking about NBH files. I am talking about NB files. Its what an NBH file is made of.

Trust me ;c)

Thanks for trying to help though!
I believe this matches up to the 4350 image file that is part of the ROM. If you extract the exe you will see this file.

Steve
Old 11-29-2008, 11:39 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The 785 is the radio.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:43 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

On a 6800 a stock rom splits to the spl which is bootloader, splash 1 & 2. Windows.nb is the OS. The 785 is the radio. And if your device has a ext rom the other is the ext rom. For cooking purposes all you should use is the windows.nb. If you want to strip radio only build a radio only .nbh from the 785nb and put TITA1000 in the device slot and rebuild.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:15 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Perfect. Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue