PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 05:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

k4e4n is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SEVEN not working this weekend (and maybe next)

Below is the info from Seven website. It explains why you probably aren't getting your emails pushed.

We are moving to a new office and as a part of this, we need to move all of our servers that live in our corporate offices, including the servers that handle preview.seven.com, beta.seven.com, and the community.seven.com forum web server. The move will begin this Friday, Sept. 19 at approximately 2:00 pm PDT (2100 GMT). Starting at that time, all of these services may be down at times, and possibly for extended periods of time, until sometime on Monday, Sept. 22. There is no way to predict any exact periods of time but I will post updates if possible as the weekend progresses.

Depending on how things go this weekend, we may need to announce a similar period of possible downtime for the following weekend, Sept. 26-29. I will post a new announcement next week should that be necessary
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:14 PM
kbl
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

kbl is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SEVEN not working this weekend (and maybe next)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k4e4n View Post
Below is the info from Seven website. It explains why you probably aren't getting your emails pushed.

We are moving to a new office and as a part of this, we need to move all of our servers that live in our corporate offices, including the servers that handle preview.seven.com, beta.seven.com, and the community.seven.com forum web server. The move will begin this Friday, Sept. 19 at approximately 2:00 pm PDT (2100 GMT). Starting at that time, all of these services may be down at times, and possibly for extended periods of time, until sometime on Monday, Sept. 22. There is no way to predict any exact periods of time but I will post updates if possible as the weekend progresses.

Depending on how things go this weekend, we may need to announce a similar period of possible downtime for the following weekend, Sept. 26-29. I will post a new announcement next week should that be necessary
Thanks... I'm getting sick of the SEVEN outages lately... especially with GMail... but I guess I can't complain since it's free. I setup a regular imap account on a 2hr timer to catch the SEVEN outages.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue