PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 03:43 PM
Lurker

nicholas.limongi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post I need someone to help me make sense of all this!

Ok so I bought a touch like 5 days ago and I still am not sure on how to do the things I want to do. I have been searching and even talking with a htc 6800 friend to try and get advice but I am still stuck! You all were extremely helpful with my ram question so I figured you might not mind helping me out again.

-I cant get my goddamn GPS to work, I have tryed editing the registry however the phone as modem enabled key is already set to "00000000". I also ran the Internet sharing .cab from DHarvery and it installed fine and after a soft reset it still won't connect to the satellites.

- I want flash! My htc 6800 friend says he can stream straight from flash sites no problem, however he sent me the .cab for his flash and it doesn't work for me. I tryed the HTC streaming media but that doesn't work with all tube sites and it hella doesn't work with streaming music!

- I want a custom main screen, I know there are tutorials but the FAQ link to the tutorial leads to a control panel and offers no help. I would also like to know how to use PhatPhinger icons and weather system. I would also like to know if I can change the row of sprint options on the home screen to programs, that would be sweet.

I know I am asking alot from you guys but if you help me out not only would I be SUPER appreciative, I will also be a future contributing member to this forum. I am already checking it daily, the desire to customize is strong with me and I will not mind helping others when I know myself!

Thanks for your time.
Nick
Old 09-16-2008, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I need someone to help me make sense of all this!

Step one is to verify you are on the latest ROM from sprint.
Click Start>Settings>System>Device Information.
Verify it says: ROM Version 3.03.651.4

If not install the newest ROM from sprint you can find it here.
http://america.htc.com/touchupdate/
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue