PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

gissentml is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gissentml
Unable to do ##000000 after flashing to OEM alltel ROM

Unable to do ##000000 after flashing to OEM alltel ROM. Anyone know where the most up to date alltel ROM is. I think I have a bad one downloaded from here.

My data does not work and I need to re actiavte with alltel
Old 09-10-2008, 10:26 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Unable to do ##000000 after flashing to OEM alltel ROM

http://216.139.227.226/alltel/RUU_Vo...SpecialNBH.exe
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post

This was the one I used. I seem to not be able to activate my touch via *228
Old 09-10-2008, 10:38 PM
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

that is the latest OEM from alltel, so if that made your device go bad, then call tech suppourt and maybe they will be able to help you. because if you are sill on stock then you are still under warrenty.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
that is the latest OEM from alltel, so if that made your device go bad, then call tech suppourt and maybe they will be able to help you. because if you are sill on stock then you are still under warrenty.
I just did it and my phone says I have 2.31 Coke. Does this mean I unlocked my phone? I did try to do it earlier but it said and error about not disabling activesync when I already did.

My phone now has the oem alltel rom on it. Calls work fine. just no data connection. I cannot activate my phone on the towers so data wont work. It also says I am roaming.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:03 PM
MIA

try and hard reset your phone, the quick way to do this is this. press and hold BOTH your call and end key at the same time. and then poke your stylus into the reset hole. It will pop up a menu, and then press send. This will reset all of your data.

if you have 2.31 then yes your phone is unlocked.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
try and hard reset your phone, the quick way to do this is this. press and hold BOTH your call and end key at the same time. and then poke your stylus into the reset hole. It will pop up a menu, and then press send. This will reset all of your data.

if you have 2.31 then yes your phone is unlocked.
I just followed this ..... I found on ppc

DOWNGRADING AND REVERTING BACK TO ORIGINAL SPL
This has been proven to work for Sprint(not sure about others). This will NOT completely remove the 3.xx radio from your device. It has been said that the 3.xx radio will remain on your device in a dormant, non-usable state at a much lower level on the device and can potentially cause problems later on. DOWNGRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
1. Download ImCoKeMaN's original unlocker here: ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/dharv...e_unlocker.exe
2. Run Vogue_unlocker.exe and follow the on screen instructions to a T as it is very easy to mess up. This will overwrite the 2.31.coke SPL. During the unlocking process your device will display 0.36.coke SPL. This will change once update is complete.
3. Once you finished with the unlocker, your SPL should no longer display 2.31.coke but should now display 0.40.coke.
4. Your device will automatically soft-reset after the update is complete. Do not allow to boot back up into OS. Instead, hold down the camera and power buttons and insert the stylus into the soft-reset hole again putting you in bootloader mode.
IF YOUR DEVICE DISPLAYS AN SPL OF 0.40.coke THEN CONTINUE TO STEP 5. IF NOT THEN RE-RUN STEPS 2&3 UNTIL IT DOES.
5. Since it is recommended that you flash back to the OEM 6.0 Sprint ROM at this time, that is the link that I am providing here. Download and flash the OEM 6.0 Sprint ROM. This will overwrite the custom SPL written by ImCoKeMaN's unlocker.
6. You're now done. Your phone has now been reverted back to it's original shipped state.

PLEASE NOTE: It has been said that GPS radios and Non-GPS radios are very different. Flashing from the original 1.13 Radio to a 3xx Radio will write a TOTALLY new Radio to your device and reverting back to the OEM 1.12 Radio will not completely remove the new 3xx radio

Do you think i should be ok with this. Of course using the alltel oem rom you provided
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue