PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sjprint HTC Touch

smudgeyjoe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Tell Me About Kitchen for my Touch

In postings I made on Buzz About Wireless, they referred me to PPCGeeks, and said I should check out a Touch download called Kitchen, sayinig that it had several apps that would greatly improve my phone. I went to QLinks and found the Touch folder with Kitchen inside of it, but when I clicked on Kitchen, it took me to a page that had nothing but a link to move back up one level. As a new user here, i will assume that this is typical new user stupidity, but if you could tell me anything about this, both Kitchen itself and the way in whcih to interface with it, I woul greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks!
Old 09-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Tell Me About Kitchen for my Touch

Are you gsm or not, Have you done a search of this site. There is a whole forum dedicated to modifying the Touch(Vogue)
Old 09-10-2008, 04:09 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Sounds like they may have been refering to the "Kitchen" which allows you to create roms for your phone....The way you like it!

Old 09-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Here is the thread they are probably talking about.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35739

I moved this to the Vogue forum. I would look, read, and search around this forum, and the upgrades sub-forum to get a better understanding of what is going on around here.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue