PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2008, 07:24 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
quick reg hack question

ok so i am trying to map my right soft key to my text message inbox. i cant remember if i had done it before on my stock rom, but i am 6.1 now. i tried \windows\tmail.exe -service "sms" and also \windows\tmail.exe -service "sms" -open "inbox"

Neither work. Am i completely off. i tried searching but only found those two options, and am finding it quite cumbersome to efficiently search in opera on my touch.

TIA
Old 07-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: quick reg hack question

unzip this then map the soft key to this file...
Attached Files
File Type: zip SMS.zip (148 Bytes, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Old 07-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok, so I unzipped it to the windows directory and mapped to \windows\sms.ink and it still gives me the unsigned certificate error. but if I navigate to it and click on sms it works like a shortcut. what am I missing here?
Old 07-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

what are you using to remap the soft key?
Old 07-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Finally

timdawgdentist is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
ok so i am trying to map my right soft key to my text message inbox. i cant remember if i had done it before on my stock rom, but i am 6.1 now. i tried \windows\tmail.exe -service "sms" and also \windows\tmail.exe -service "sms" -open "inbox"

Neither work. Am i completely off. i tried searching but only found those two options, and am finding it quite cumbersome to efficiently search in opera on my touch.

TIA
try this it works on my 6.1

tim dawg
Attached Files
File Type: zip boz_soft_key.zip (47.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
what are you using to remap the soft key?
I am using Resco. It has always worked for everything else. Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timdawgdentist View Post
try this it works on my 6.1

tim dawg
I have that. I used to have it set to 'new sms' but now i want it directly to my inbox since the messages are threaded now.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue