PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

DbLoCk3NiNe is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DbLoCk3NiNe
Re: Shipped Rom FULL QWERTY CAB File?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
You might try incorporating this into your rom and delete the duplicate DLL's from the OEM instead of deleting the duplicates out of the rom....

OEM_HTC_Diamond_QWERTY..........................HTC Diamond QWERTY Keyboard

Personally, I have deleted the files from the ROM with no issues.
This gives me that white keyboard, same one you get from the cab thats on the net. Do you or anyone else have that HTC Qwerty Keyboard either cab or OEM, not the Diamond one. Thx
Old 07-05-2008, 12:14 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
Not sure how to use/what i would put in there? Thanks for the tip though
From what I've heard, it's perfect for this OEM.. What it does is overwrites duplicates that are in the rom without prompting. Buildos processes the Rom archive(sys) files first, then user selection oem's, and then it processes the Patches folder. Anything in the patches folder will overwrite anything else already processed in the rom. Great for no2chem's 1% battery.dll, an updated audiopara.csv file, or a keyboard oem that replaces many standard rom graphics and dll's like this one...

A great undocumented feature!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch

mrgeoff is keeping up the good workmrgeoff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to mrgeoff

Quote:
From what I've heard, it's perfect for this OEM.. What it does is overwrites duplicates that are in the rom without prompting. Buildos processes the Rom archive(sys) files first, then user selection oem's, and then it processes the Patches folder. Anything in the patches folder will overwrite anything else already processed in the rom. Great for no2chem's 1% battery.dll, an updated audiopara.csv file, or a keyboard oem that replaces many standard rom graphics and dll's like this one...

Exactly! I have the rilphone, battery, and the phcanOverbmp DLLs in there.

I haven't tried moving an entire OEM package in there. It would feel a little cluttered to me. Especially if it was the keyboard oem... that has a ton of files lol
Old 07-05-2008, 01:07 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

does anyone have the cab he was originally asking for though? im interested in it too ^_^
Old 07-05-2008, 01:18 AM
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
does anyone have the cab he was originally asking for though? im interested in it too ^_^
Oh yeah.... I believe this is the one I originally made the OEM out of... Just rename it, and remove the .zip extension...
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC_Diamond_QWERTY.cab.zip (3.75 MB, 144 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-05-2008, 01:58 AM
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

awesome. now i already have the diamond one on here though. thats gonna be confusing telling the 2 apart lol
Old 07-05-2008, 02:01 AM
When will then be now?

this appears to be the white one as well. i was searching for the black version
Old 07-05-2008, 02:09 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

sooo, u got a copy of that 1% battery.dll handy? Thanks for the clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgeoff View Post
Exactly! I have the rilphone, battery, and the phcanOverbmp DLLs in there.

I haven't tried moving an entire OEM package in there. It would feel a little cluttered to me. Especially if it was the keyboard oem... that has a ton of files lol
still searchin for the best keyboard for the touch... touchpal?
takes some gettin used to... but very handy...
any other suggestions?
Old 07-05-2008, 02:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue/Sprint Touch

mrgeoff is keeping up the good workmrgeoff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to mrgeoff

I'm sporting the vogue keyboard. It works just fine for me lol
Old 07-05-2008, 07:43 AM
SuperNoob

Quote:
sooo, u got a copy of that 1% battery.dll handy? Thanks for the clarification
On the ftp under Vogue/Users/rstoyguy/requests/ as no2chembattery.dll.rar or something close... I'd post a link, but I'm having ftp issues...

Quote:
still searchin for the best keyboard for the touch... touchpal?
takes some gettin used to... but very handy...
any other suggestions?
I use the Diamond keyboard we're discussing, and also use TouchPal v3.5 when texting (follow custom OEM link in sig), but I still find myself using that tiny keyboard and stylus.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-05-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue