PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MF'n Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

thisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MusicFlo - Updated August 19, 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
They are new icons that match the new btton style
Do we need to download it and unzip it to somewhere or are they included in the cab already?

Juicy 7 090530 ROM

Feel free to buy me a beer if my work has helped you out.

Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool

Old 08-19-2008, 08:25 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP

download it and unzip the folder to \My Documents then you can select them for programs that musicflo can't get icons from.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Music, I've seemed to notice that this version is very unstable....like it's quitting all the time....anyway to fix this?

Also where are the registries made at Music?
Old 08-19-2008, 08:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 3VO

martianmarv is just getting started

when i downloaded... I get an error intializing .NET framework...
Old 08-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

timbo3344 is a n00b

looks great but its crashing randomly while im clicking through the slider. sometimes an error and sometimes just freezing; I can post the error later if you need. also is there a setting to make the animation quicker between the slider options?
Old 08-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

P007889 is a n00b

P.P.P.S. - To make MusicFlo open with a swipe up (ROMs with Cubes only) move MusicFlo.exe to Windows folder and rename to Biotouch.exe

how can i do this? biotouch is a read only file and it wont let me replace it.

thanks in advance....Daniel
Old 08-20-2008, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows Mobile 6.5 on HTC Touch

uofirob is just getting started

Thanks for this, but unfortunately it hangs if you click through the slider too quickly apparently. The "Unspecified error" is:

MusicFlo.exe Object Disposed Exception
at Microsoft.AGL.Common.MISC.HandleAR()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Bounds()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Left()
at MusicFlo.Form1.Timer1_Tick()
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer._WnProc()
at System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationThreadContext._Int ernalContextMessages()
at Microsfot.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run()
at MusicFlo.Form1.Main()

This error only came up because I had tried to close it after it froze.

Hope this helps with debugging! This is an awesome program! Keep it up!

One thing I'd like to see fixed: If I do set this over biotouch, when I go into the mail (by clicking on mail) I can no longer slide my finger from left to right or right to left to go between e-mail accounts, it instead will bring up musicFlo. I don't know how you would be able to fix this, although if you made MusicFlo go to the generic E-mail box where you can see all the accounts and their message count, this issue wouldn't be as annoying. I've had to turn my biotouch back again unfortunately so I can work normally.

Thanks again!

Last edited by uofirob; 08-20-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900 (Touch)

SocalTouch is a n00b
Post Bug report - Version 1.21 (installed using cab)

MusicMan,

Really appreciate the great work that went into this new version 1.21 and I am loving some of the great features you added here. Here are a few bugs I have found so far, some more important than others (but rest assured this remains my favorite today-screen/cube replacement even with these bugs!) -

1) Most Important : Looks like stability is definitely a issue. One thing that I consistently find that crashes the application is if you click a slider and then another slider quickly while the animation for the first one has not stopped. A quick-fix could be to make the animation quicker but I leave you to make the best decision based on the program-code.

2) The newest cab (1.21) installs on main memory even if you specify storage-card during installation (Not a big-deal for me)

3) Clicking the home-screen slider launches the 5-day tree-like calendar but this calendar does not show recurring meetings (Not a big-deal for me)

4) The location of screen-shots for visual browser favorites is still the folder under main-memory only. Can this be put in config file? (Again not a big deal for me)

5) Possible User Error! The feature to flick up from any slider to bring S2P controls seems to be gone. Has this feature been removed or has it been moved somewhere else.

Thanks for all the time and effort you are putting into my favorite today/cube replacement! keep up the great work!
Old 08-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Great proggy! Along with the errors already mentioned, I'll say if you guys want to use a wallpaper, make sure it's the right size (320x240 I think)

I tried to use some awesome iPhone wallpapers (320x480), and the size crashes the proggy ( the 1.011 version too). It'll crash too if I use pics from the 2MP camera.

Not really a bug, just resize your wallpapers.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Great proggy! Along with the errors already mentioned, I'll say if you guys want to use a wallpaper, make sure it's the right size (240x320 I think)

I tried to use some awesome iPhone wallpapers (320x480), and the size crashes the proggy ( the 1.011 version too). It'll crash too if I use pics from the 2MP camera.

Not really a bug, just resize your wallpapers.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue