PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond touch
Carrier: sprint

gravis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hi I got several questions to ask, please respone!!!

Hi:
I need to know if their is a rom for unlocking the GPS in the sprint touch and if their is , how to install it in the cellphone.

I need to know if their is a way to send images via text messages.

I need to know if their is an extended battery for this cellphone.

I need to know if this cellphone is capabale of WIFI connection.
Im asking this because in the box says that has WIFI but i could
not find it anywhere.

Thank You
Old 06-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Hi I got several questions to ask, please respone!!!

First, SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH!!

These links will answer your first question:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=24979
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370

This link for your second question:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/announcement.php?f=59

This for your third:
http://www.wirelessground.com/touch2200mah.html

This for your last:
http://www.windowsfordevices.com/news/NS2974288773.html
Old 06-08-2008, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

spamftw is just getting started

I have to agree, search before you ask... all of these questions have been asked and anwsered many times already.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:27 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

Looks like you've got your answers. If you have any other questions after reading all of the material linked, you can easily hit the search button up above and type in a keyword, and it will result in many juicy threads to help you out. Good luck.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:33 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Yes, Pretty much sauman do the task for you, so to sum it all up, You have to flash your ROM with one of the cooked ROM's in here. You can find it at the link sauman provided for you. Second, yes,You can use smms which is the only mms that is working right now, but it is not sending the pics directly to the phone but a link to open the image sent. Extended batteries can be found everywhere esp. ebay. Just pick what you want. The wifi was disabled by sprint because if they don't, You will upgrade your Touch in 5 years and it will affect their business. Wait for the Diamond because it has WI-FI and rev a already activated.After you buy the diamond, go to Iphone forums and tell them how good your Diamond is and see what they tell you. ok.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

It looks like Sauman and company have taken care of business. With that in mind, I'm gonna close this one down.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue