PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch by htc
Carrier: sprint

coolcap is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Mini icons

How do I get the mini icons to show at the bottom of my phone. I saw that posted on here recently and now I can't find it. I am using the HTC Touch. Oh yeah, I'm a total noobie so If anyone has the time to explain or direct me to the info, what is a kitchen, what is a flashed ROM and what is the purpose of it? Thanx, and I have much respect for all of you guys on here who create this stuff and are willing to help people out. Very good work. Keep it up, it is appreciated.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Re: Mini icons

some programs are set up to put a little icon in the system tray; for others, follow the link for one such program to set it up. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=tray+launcher There's another program that I've used but can't find it now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:06 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

go to settings>personal>today on the items tab check which one you wanna appear on the today screen. hope it helps
Old 06-05-2008, 03:12 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Post #2

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25294#2

You will need this to.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25331#2

Post#2

Hope that Helps It did for me

T M Z
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01[1] (4).jpg (15.0 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen01[1] (7).jpg (17.1 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tmz; 06-05-2008 at 03:15 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue