PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 11:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

tom_m is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Opinion: Opera Mobile or Mini? - (and) - Touch REV A Speeds?

Two internet related opinions I'd love to hear from all the good people out there.

What is everyone's preference? Opera Mobile (the one ripped off the diamond rom) or Opera Mini ?

I really like mini until I just played with mobile ... I like the shortcuts and bookmarks and such on mini ... but the panning on mobile was way better. Aside from looking a little nicer and being easier to click things with fingers instead of stylus use. What's your thoughts?

Second.
What kinda speeds is everyone getting with REV A? I found a nice site that I could get a test from....since the mobile version of dslreports told me I was loading their 1mb test too fast.

I got 332kbytes per second (2,653kbps) on this test here: http://denver-speedtest.sprintbbd.net/speedtest.cgi

and that's about average for me, 300+ kbytes.
but funny enough that test only work on opera mini for me not mobile...it finally got done loading on opera mobile but was way off...i mean it would be cool to have 900,000kbytes per second but i'm thinking it's not that fast if i had to wait so long
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue