PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 06:49 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Weird Glitch

I need some advice. Sometime today, the messaging aspects of my Touch stopped working. When I pressed the buttons for e-mail and text messaging on HTC Home nothing happens When I go into the start menu and press the 'Messaging' link there, still nothing happens. I even tried it with turning off HTC home and soft resetting. The only thing new I've added was in the last few days was Fizz Weather. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks!!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

goonie is a n00b
Re: Weird Glitch

I had the same problem but it happened to me after installing Skyfire. I couldn't even sync my phone with my pc or receive any new text messages. Ended up having to hard reset to get everything working again.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: alltel

rickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to rickyrecaro

thats happens to me on my titan, this happens rarely to me when i close my text messages and my gmail on task manager. i wonder y it happens. i usaually close both both of then all the time, then all the sudden none of my messages well open until i do a soft reset.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6900 touch

htcjbh is a n00b

see: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28177
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:36 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Threadstarter

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Thanks, htcjbh! I found a solution on that post.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue