PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 01:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jrob is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please Help!!!

I have a Sprint Touch and i cannot get it to go into bootloader mode. I press the power button and the camera button, but all it does is restart my phone. where am I going wrong?
Old 06-03-2008, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (vogue)

blisk is just getting started
Re: Please Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
I have a Sprint Touch and i cannot get it to go into bootloader mode. I press the power button and the camera button, but all it does is restart my phone. where am I going wrong?
Press and HOLD BOTH the power button and the camera button so they are both pressed at the same time. Then insert your stylist into the pin sized hole found at the bottom of the phone and press. If it doesn't work try again a few times... you don't have to wait for it to finish booting it should go right in there after so you can do it at any point in the boot up process. Make sure both are depressed at the same time, its a little tricky to depress a both but keep reinserting the stylist if that doesn't work the first time. If you're still having problems its most likely an issue with the buttons but come back here and let us know how it went.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:05 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

A slightly easier way (no need for Stylus or Soft reset button):

The exact steps are: with the phone off, hold down the camera button. Then press the power button and once it turns on, immediately release your finger from the power button but keep the camera button pressed.

Works everytime!

Old 06-03-2008, 12:10 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by blisk View Post
Press and HOLD BOTH the power button and the camera button so they are both pressed at the same time. Then insert your stylist into the pin sized hole found at the bottom of the phone and press. If it doesn't work try again a few times... you don't have to wait for it to finish booting it should go right in there after so you can do it at any point in the boot up process. Make sure both are depressed at the same time, its a little tricky to depress a both but keep reinserting the stylist if that doesn't work the first time. If you're still having problems its most likely an issue with the buttons but come back here and let us know how it went.
That is correct, power+camera+hole.

Old 06-03-2008, 12:10 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How man Geeks does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Old 06-03-2008, 12:25 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
Um.... three?
Old 06-03-2008, 06:50 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
Yep, I guess three too. And I won't say the p.c.-hole word anymore.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g
Threadstarter

jrob is becoming a great contributor

yippie!!! it worked!!! thanx!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue