PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

jacksplat is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6900 radio gone missing

So...tried to follow the instructions for the GPS / Rev A stuff...2.31 unlocker and all. Hit a snag and even got Colonel to give his two cents but I have arrived at a dark place. The Sprint 3.02 upgrade did not work and appears to have smashed my radio.

In system info, I have the original software version, but the radio info is blank. and Trying to use the RUU from the sprint 3.02 just ends rather abruptly but without errors saying it succesfully installed 0.0.0.0.

Can anyone help?

----
okay, more background. I did the .41 unlock first, and then the 2.31 unlock without relocking. any ideas on how get this thing back to ground zero with a radio?

Last edited by jacksplat; 05-29-2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: add more info
Old 05-30-2008, 11:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900

NewMTJGuy is a n00b
Re: 6900 radio gone missing

Have you tried using the Alltel radio instead? Try flashing that and see what happens. I'd also flash from the SD card instead of trying to use activesync, I've heard of problems happening on occassion when flashing that way.

Just a thought.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:48 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

If you want try the new alltel update and extract it to your desktop. Format your memeory card to fat32 and copy the VOGUIMG.nbh from the alltel update and put phone in bootloader and it should run then reflash to custom rom or once you can boot into win mobile with the alltel rom (don't let carrier cabs run) you can at the risk of ruining your device load the .41 bootloader on it and stocking it. Imcokeman recommend not using the .40 unlocker at all anymore .

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 05-30-2008 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jacksplat is just getting started

I actually found the problem was on my desktop, somehow corrupting the NBH from both the alltel and sprint exe's. Not sure why/how. But ran the sprint 3.02 from another machine and now I'm a flashing fool.

Thanks for the input!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue