PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

akareem27 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
touch screen is not working

my touch is not letting me touch.My touch screen is not working,as in not letting me make touch screen selections. for instance if i push start menu (nothing happens) then i push the task menu(nothing Happens) then i push contacts (nothing happens) the lets say 5 minutes later it will all come thru at once like its being qued up or something.i just did a hard reset, im running official rom
Old 05-26-2008, 12:40 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: touch screen is not working

Try Re-Calibrating your screen, if that doesn't work it must have broke.

Old 05-26-2008, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

akareem27 is a n00b

when i re-calibrate the screen it takes like 4 minutes bcuz the lil crosshairs move when i dont even touch it yet.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:07 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If its till like that right after a soft, or even a hard reset i would say you **** is broke. or you got too many programs installed so your phone is lagging a mother sucka... thus giving you that "qued" effect... so if you recently installed some programs take them off and see. Also, why did you Hard reset in the first place if you are on the OEM Stock Rom?
Old 05-26-2008, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

akareem27 is a n00b

i probably bump it too many times. I did a hard reset, bcuz i thought a program did it,i had a virus, or something else stupid so i did a hard reset.If i soft reset it works for a quick maybe 3-4 minutes then its back out again.only the hard buttons work.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Flashy037 is a n00b

My buddy hjad the same happen on his Touch... It would not do anything. It took it back to our sprint store store and they changed it out no problem
Old 05-27-2008, 01:27 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If you have insurance, which i hope you do, just take it into a sprint store and they should get you a new phone. Make sure you sync it first, or at least backup your contacts somehow.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

try reinstalling touch flo that might be your problem same thing happen to my buddys and thats what i did to it and got it working again so give it a try
Old 05-29-2008, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

gpracer1 is keeping up the good workgpracer1 is keeping up the good work
Thumbs down Re: touch screen is not working

My screen kept getting out of calibration and when I would touch one button, the one next to it would activate. After 1937887230 screen calibrations I went to sprint (with insurance) and they looked at it and ordered me another one. The crappy part is if its over 30 days old, they give you a refurb!!
Old 05-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Sprint

marv916 is a n00b

yeah.. my touch just did that... the funny thing was first they tried to say it was due to me running a NON OEM software on the phone... after that arguement... he walked in the back and just gave me a new phone while saying that it was the 5th phone he had to replace for the touch function not working... didn't even ask if I had insurance.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue