PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 12:26 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Known Verizon Issue with cracked outer casing

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashbox View Post
Man I started this thread almost a year and a half ago. I can't believe people still use their Vogues. Although mine is still in use by a friend... It has been replaced several times so I guess its not my original, but still.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhipple View Post
My 2 years would have been up in May of this year, but the Vogue sold for quite a long while after that and a lot of people won't get into a new phone without the new-every-2 discounts. So, I'd imagine this thread will continue for a while.
{puts false teeth back in} Yeah, there are a few of us oldsters out there using our Vogues. It's still a great device! lol
Old 12-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon EV6900 WM6
Carrier: Verizon

atticusrex is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Have gotten mine replaced twice now. I can't understand why Verizon will not replace this "inferior" version with a new phone. I plan on contacting Verizon customer service. I don't see how people can get away with selling a faulty product and failing to replace with a new phone, just to keep giving new phones to only have to keep replacing them.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:09 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusrex View Post
Have gotten mine replaced twice now. I can't understand why Verizon will not replace this "inferior" version with a new phone. I plan on contacting Verizon customer service. I don't see how people can get away with selling a faulty product and failing to replace with a new phone, just to keep giving new phones to only have to keep replacing them.
You might consider replacing the housing with a sprint version. Their housings are much more durable in my opinion . I've had the same unit for a year and no cracks. Or you might get a caseing for yours like Seidio's Innocase.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900

ctate28027 is a n00b

Well the good news is they don't have anymore refurbs at Verizon. The bad is it happens over and over even on new ones. I'm on my fifth phone in 2 years and they still say its not a known issue. F*#king Verizon sucks balls! My next one will be an iPhone for sure...
Old 07-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Lurker

th3lolz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctate28027 View Post
Well the good news is they don't have anymore refurbs at Verizon. The bad is it happens over and over even on new ones. I'm on my fifth phone in 2 years and they still say its not a known issue. F*#king Verizon sucks balls! My next one will be an iPhone for sure...
does this mean they are giving different phones as replacements? or just new vogues?
Old 07-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue

scotter is a n00b

new vogues
Old 07-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Lurker

th3lolz is a n00b

thanks. do they send the new one and then you return the old one? I really can't be without a phone right now
Old 08-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Atrix 4G
Carrier: At&t
Threadstarter

flashbox is just getting started

I turned on my old Vogue the other day... Things were simpler back then.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue