PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 12:05 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Vogue and Vista

hi, im sorry if this is way obvious. but all the threads i find are either about vista skins for the vogue or any of the threads i can find that are recent about using roms on vista are for phones other than the vogue and they say you need to use a new driver so i cant really use those :-\

could anyone point me in the right direction to get a rom to work with vista on the vogue. thanx a ton if you can ^_^
Old 05-22-2008, 01:20 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Vogue and Vista

ok how about someone helps me out and gets to call me a noob >.> please im stuck with vista for the past week and havent been able to try any of the new updates :'(
Old 05-22-2008, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

i dont get it....

u want a vista styled rom?

or youre using a vista notebook and want to know how to do rom upgrades using Vista...?

if u want a vista themed rom, post your current rom and radio version so we can help you find something compatible..

im using ghettofreeryders vista rom right now...has great vista look, with vista dialer(the best one ive EVER seen), vista cube, vista wmp and HTC audio manager skins, and vista quick launch screen. works great

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 05-22-2008, 01:34 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

thanx for your response. i'll clarify what i was saying ^_^ Im stuck on a windows vista computer and i cant seem to get a way to use any of these roms on this vista computer. i had no problems before on an xp system and none of the things i have read have resulted in me getting this to work :'(
Old 05-22-2008, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Can you explain the problem you are having exactly? I run Windows Vista SP1 on a laptop and I've flashed my Vogue hundreds of times, from the first ROMs released to the newest leaked from Sprint without a hitch.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:40 PM
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i had the same issue, u need the updated drivers and the latest version of WDMC....let me see if i can find the link again to help you out, itll give u step by step on how to do it
Old 05-22-2008, 01:43 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

thank you your a saint. i wish i wasnt stuck with vista, this is really the only thing that is giving me a huge problem so i was gonna go back to xp but that just isnt working for me. anyways thank you so much ^_^
Old 05-22-2008, 01:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
thank you your a saint. i wish i wasnt stuck with vista, this is really the only thing that is giving me a huge problem so i was gonna go back to xp but that just isnt working for me. anyways thank you so much ^_^
http://www.anichillus.net/index.php?topic=21.0

follow those instructions exactly and youll be golden!!!!

make sure if your using 32 bit vista that says drivers for vista x32.

It looks very complicated, but i assure you if you just follow the directions it will be a breeze...hope this helps...
Old 05-22-2008, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

batcatman is just getting started

i was in the same vista boat as u are, go here, follow the instructions religiously, i installed both alltel, and leaked sprint rom by this method, very fast, no vista issues.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:12 PM
VIP Member

he still needs to do the other thing either way, what i posted will take care of his problem for any RUU trying to be ran from vista.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue