PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 03:17 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint htc touch unlock for cricket

whats so great about cricket?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
whats so great about cricket?
cricKet is a low cost provider with poor cust service. But for $50.00 a month you can't beet it. I have 2 lines pay $110.00 a month. I have 2 touch's and both are running 100% from talk/text to mms/web and push email. For those out there looking for a ROM to work on cricket for the touch let me know I have 2 of them. and my phones will do anything sprint will with out the high price or a contract.

Last edited by whitey10tc; 08-31-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:54 PM
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaopac View Post
hey guys, can someone give me the link to download again, i can't see it anywhere??
Maybe I can help what link are you looking for and are you trying to flash to cricket.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

chaopac is just getting started

the link for the tool in page 1, thanks man, and i'm not trying to flash to cricket, actually i'm using a Touch Pro Sprint and i'm trying to unlock it to use it in my country, VietNam , my friend gave me the link to this thread and told me this tool can unlock a Touch Pro Sprint as well
Old 09-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Almost a VIP

Try this link Also try to browse the Touch Pro sub forum it might give you more info.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503
Old 09-04-2009, 04:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

thanks for your help man, but, the thing is, i've already Hard SPL the phone right now (it means i can upgrade a new ROM also) what i need right now is the tool to UNLOCK a CDMA Phone (which is show at post 2), but the author of the post doesnt give any link to download the tool, so i'm asking you guys for it, not the Hard SPL tool, it likes a tool to unlock SIM card on other GSM phone...
Old 09-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeslumz View Post
I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS>>>(THX to DHARVEY)

Here is what you need to do:

1. Download GetSPC(attached below)
2. Unzip to desktop
3. Turn off phone and remove battery.
4. Write down your HEX ESN
5. Power your device back on
6. Connect via ActiveSync or WMDC
7. Copy entire folder to main memory on device.
8. Run GetSPC.exe
9. In the top box type in your HEX ESN(make sure caps is on)
10. Click generate or whatever the button is named
11. The resulting number should be a 6 digit number, your MSL, write it down.
12. Search for, download and install Qualcomm's QPST tool.(not freeware)

THE FOLLOWING STEPS ARE VERY DANGEROUS SO MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS EXACTLY.
13. Run QPST Configuration(run as admin if Vista)
14. From the Dialpad, dial ##3424#(##diag#)
15. Connect device to computer via USB(this will install drivers)
16. In QPST Configuration, click ports.
17. Continue to add ports until the QPST Configuration detects your phone
18. Under active phones it should display your phone.
19. Click Start Clients/Service Programming
20. Select phone and click ok.

DO NOT LEAVE FIRST TAB, THE SETTINGS TAB. THIS IS THE ONLY TAB WE WILL NEED TO CHANGE ANY SETTINGS

21. Under the settings tab, click Read from phone.
22. Input your MSL you got from GetSPC earlier.
23. Under codes where it says Service Programming, change this to 000000
24. Click Write to Phone
25. Wait 1 minute
26. Close Qualcomm QPST one window at a time.
27. Disconnect the USB cable from your device
28. Perform Soft reset once
29. Test new MSL(##000000#)
30. If new code does not go through, hard reset.

31. Depending on what device you have, follow the necessary steps to unlock your phone so you can flash a new ROM to it.

32. Install OEM ROM from carrier of choice or build your own custom ROM using the new carrier's information.

33. Follow instructions to flash new OS to device.

34. Call service provider and do some sweet talking to get them to activate the phone on their network. You may need to do some serious sweet talking because Sprint ESNs are not in Verizon's database and vice versa. This goes for all CDMA carriers.
Quote:
thanks for your help man, but, the thing is, i've already Hard SPL the phone right now (it means i can upgrade a new ROM also) what i need right now is the tool to UNLOCK a CDMA Phone (which is show at post 2), but the author of the post doesnt give any link to download the tool, so i'm asking you guys for it, not the Hard SPL tool, it likes a tool to unlock SIM card on other GSM phone...
PM me if this is not the one
Attached Files
File Type: zip GetSPC.zip (238.2 KB, 93 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

does this tool only unlock for Cricket Carrier or it can be used for any CDMA Carrier in the world (because my friend told me to get this tool to unlock my phone but not for Cricket)
Old 09-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
does this tool only unlock for Cricket Carrier or it can be used for any CDMA Carrier in the world (because my friend told me to get this tool to unlock my phone but not for Cricket)
It is not carrier specific
This should work for any HTC CDMA deive IE. Touch by sprint, Alltel, Verizon. I know as a fact it works for Sprint and Alltel touches becouse that is what I have 1 of each flashed to cricket.
You can also try this one as well but it needs to install and run from the PPC.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BAFMSL.cab (90.1 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-05-2009, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
It is not carrier specific
This should work for any HTC CDMA deive IE. Touch by sprint, Alltel, Verizon. I know as a fact it works for Sprint and Alltel touches becouse that is what I have 1 of each flashed to cricket.
You can also try this one as well but it needs to install and run from the PPC.
how does it work? thanks all of you guys for helping me out, but i don't understand, after i unlock my phone, i just need to tell my Carrier to active it or what? i just dont know what to do laterg, and is your tool safer than the other tool???

Last edited by chaopac; 09-05-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue