PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 10:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

hector Norcisa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
visual voice mail

Hi any body is can make working the visual voice mail for the toch
Old 05-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: visual voice mail

wrong section my friend

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:26 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved.

late,
Coz
Old 05-13-2008, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It is an interesting question though. With the Instinct supposedly getting Visual Voicemail, I wonder if we will be able to access that feature as well. Or will Sprint lock access to the Instinct? Another MMS fiasco?

Edit: I just read that Klausner (the owner of the patent behind the Visual Voicemail technology) is suing Apple. Apparently they didn't actually buy a license to use the technology on the iPhone. Ha!

Last edited by bedoig; 05-13-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

hector Norcisa is a n00b

Very nice thank bedoig for the information,Sorry for the mistake I only sugestion about
Old 05-14-2008, 12:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

apparently in the titan section, i read that their voicemail has been undergoing some slight changes, speculation says it's possibly in preparation for the instinct

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 05-16-2008, 06:37 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
apparently in the titan section, i read that their voicemail has been undergoing some slight changes, speculation says it's possibly in preparation for the instinct
So then it could be modified for the touch, right?
Old 02-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rfryar is a n00b

Just wondering if anyone has an update.. Any chance to use the visual voicemail features sprint is offering for the instinct for other phones? Rick
Old 02-25-2009, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Blackberry Curve 8330m

emaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuff

you might try this:
http://phonetag.com/products.html
it costs but it was all that i could find

Works for:
SimulSays is available for the following phones:

Blackberry Curve Cingular

Blackberry 8800 Cingular

Blackberry 8800 T-Mobile

Blackberry Pearl Cingular

Blackberry Pearl T-Mobile

Windows Mobile Smartphone

*UPDATE*
found another called callwave (cost too)
http://www.callwave.com/landing/mobi...neService.aspx

But in order to get it to work you need to (only for sprint users):

You have to make sure the customer service rep understands that you want "No Answer Call Forwarding (No Reply Forwarding)" not simply "Call Forwarding". No Answer Call Forwarding (No Reply Forwarding) is free the other is not. Also have the rep do it for you, there are three things that need to be changed:
No Answer Call Forwarding (No Reply Forwarding)
Busy Call Forwarding (Busy Call Transfer)
Unreachable Call Forwarding (Phone Off Forwarding)

The rep can do this for over the phone, even if you don't have another phone to call them from. They can do it while you are on with them. But, make sure you have cleared out your Sprint messages first, this will turn off your Sprint mailbox and all of your messages will be lost.

*UPDATE#2**
There is a free version of callwave out there but I can't seem to find it... still looking.
this artical says callwave is free :
http://www.redorbit.com/news/technol...ide/index.html
but I cant find it on their site so maybe they move to subscription service only now????? idk

Last edited by emaster101; 02-25-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Blackberry Curve 8330m

emaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuff

Ok I found a site that will do this for free for all Services:
http://www.youmail.com
Only problem is for sprint users read this (from sprint web site):
Call forwarding charges apply when forwarding calls to other cellular or landline numbers.
Call forwarding is charged on a flat, per-minute rate of $0.20.
Regardless of service plan, calls forwarded to long distance numbers are billed $0.20 per minute, plus applicable long distance charges.
Calls that are forwarded by default to voicemail or mobile messaging are not charged the standard $.20 per minute rate. Calls received when you set unconditional Call Forwarding (*72), Call Forward Busy (*74), and Call Forward No Answer (*73) are charged at $.20 per minute.

so in other words its a flat rate of .20 cents a min for call forwarding. The post I made above was from an outdated website and now sprint charges for this.... So you can have visual voice mail for free on a Services except Sprint.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue